OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid they didnt even leave the possibility of a rematch open. If pac somehow won, and money won round 2, the rubber match would generate like 350 mil...

Last edited:
Pac is so susceptible to being countered, that May Is going to pick him apart. :x

Last edited:
Don't know why some of you are absolutely dismissing a Floyd knockout. Did y'all forget who made Pac leave this earth ? JMM and Floyd have similar styles and Floyd is just 100x better at it. Manny cannot deal with supremely talented counter punchers dude is gonna be eating rights all night long and its very possible that he might kiss the canvas again.

15 people voted Manny by TKO but dude asking about 3 who voted PBF for TKO  
laugh.gif
 Ya'll really want dude to lose so bad.

I remember going to Vegas for the Shane v. Floyd fight.
Everywhere I turned.
Patrick Willis on the plane, joakhim Noah at the airport, Benjamin Watson at the mirage, Chris brown at Tao beach, Rick Ross on the road, Chris brown and Jamie foxx at rehab.

Really? What's manny do? I don't really follow boxing like that, just what i catch in the news.

Last edited:
Tax evasion,he used to gamble a lot , saying/probably doing stupid stuff with regards to his job as a congressman trying to destroy the integrity of pro basketball here.

Don't know why some of you are absolutely dismissing a Floyd knockout. Did y'all forget who made Pac leave this earth ? JMM and Floyd have similar styles and Floyd is just 100x better at it. Manny cannot deal with supremely talented counter punchers dude is gonna be eating rights all night long and its very possible that he might kiss the canvas again.
come on bruh, jmm was on the same stuff Pac was on

Stupid they didnt even leave the possibility of a rematch open. If pac somehow won, and money won round 2, the rubber match would generate like 350 mil...

There will be no rematch. Whoever wins this will disappear from earth quick :lol:

pacquiao's a live dog. anyone who watched him outclass bradley in pac/bradley 2 knows he's live. maidana was able to hit floyd. pac will be able to. 

**** about floyd knocking out pac... JMM and Floyd share 1 trait - they counterpunch. JMM never had knock out power until late in his career (hmmm, weird)... i don't dismiss the possibility that floyd puts on a defensive clinic but floyd knock out is the least likely outcome i can see 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom