OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
**** about floyd knocking out pac... JMM and Floyd share 1 trait - they counterpunch. JMM never had knock out power until late in his career (hmmm, weird)... i don't dismiss the possibility that floyd puts on a defensive clinic but floyd knock out is the least likely outcome i can see 

I can see it being a hatton style ko mannys not gonna stop coming forward and he's definitely not out boxing Floyd. I'm thinking it's a long night for manny.

Thank you! And Floyd's bigger with a 5 inch reach advantage which is huge
pac hasn't fought a guy with a reach advantage? floyd's defense is sweet but not as sweet as it used to be. maidana was throwing chops at him. everyone wants to see this fight for a reason. manny has blistering speed and power... floyd has great defense. 

floyd is in a great situation: either he outclasses manny and retires as p4p goat discussion + 100 mil... or he gets a trilogy and 450 mil. 

I can see it being a hatton style ko mannys not gonna stop coming forward and he's definitely not out boxing Floyd. I'm thinking it's a long night for manny.
Yeah, a Hatton-style KO is the only kind because that's the last time Mayweather has KOed anyone. Wait, I forgot when he KOed Ortiz when the guy had his hands down. Maybe Floyd can get that kind of KO. 

Anyone saying Manny can't outbox Floyd is off. Just cause Pac is aggressive, comes forward, and throws 10 punches in a row doesn't mean he can't box. 

Never said manny couldn't box. His defense is underrated IMO but he's gonna get a boxing lesson. I think this fight brings out the best in both of them. But Floyd's best>

It will be a long fight for manny. Punk *** floyd is gona do almost the same as he did with maidana. Just stand there and block punches and throw a few here and there for a few rounds. Then hes gona start hittin the **** outta manny and mannys gona throw a **** load of punches and leave himself open.

Im very interested to see what kinda game plan manny has. I cant stand floyd as a person, or a fighter. I will admit he is good. But screw him. Im goin for manny

Last edited:
For anyone who believes they know who's gonna win the fight, why not make a bet and post a screenshot here? Too many experts in here for someone to not be making money

For anyone who believes they know who's gonna win the fight, why not make a bet and post a screenshot here? Too many experts in here for someone to not be making money
If my life was on the line, best believe I'm going with Floyd. Not much else to really say

Dont worry. There's gonna be a lot of throwback quoting on here immediately after the fight. Especially if the fight is close or Floyd loses. :lol:

im predicting double knockout, both throw vicious rights at the same time

what's everyone plan on viewing this fight? ya shelling out 100? going to the bar?

Last edited:
Watching at my crib. Shelling out the 100. No problem with it. This is the fight everyone has been waiting to see. Just wish it was 5 yrs earlier, is all

Last edited:
im predicting double knockout, both throw vicious rights at the same time

Both go down for the count in a dramatic finish...... Until suddenly......... One lifts their hand into the air and mysteriously over the PA.... "I am a real american....... Fight for the rights of every man...". Pac lifts his hand shaking it violently, as if overcome with some secret power hidden within him. His hair defies gravity and bursts into a blinding blond glow! Floyd attempts to get up but falls at the count of nine!! Pac gets on his feet just as the ref counts to 10! "It's over!" The ref exclaimed! "Good god almighty it's over!! It's over!! Bulls win! Bulls win! Bulls win!!!

Last edited:

Well damnb
laugh.gif
. I'm not a fan of serial woman beaters.
like manny ain't smacking up Filipino women 

dude doesn't have to follow laws and is apart of the Philippine corruption 

Only way Manny wins is if he come out lika a whirlwind, overwhelms FLoyd and doesn't stop throwing punches from angles that don't really exist.
Do that for 2-4 rounds and the fight is his. BUT he cant try to box a master boxer. He gotta all out, balls out brawl even when Floyd doesn't brawl back ( he too smart to fall for it).

Last edited:
I can see Floyd landing his signature pull-back counter on Manny all night long! Gonna hurt!

Now if Manny can connect AT ALL, I would love to see him land a counter/right hook on Floyd.

Manny is christian guys. Floyd is illuminati guys.

GGG fittna beat the breaks off murray tonight thi

Gonna be a lot of angry filipinos come May. Mayweather would have washed Pac either way but this fight is like 5 years too late.

There will be no rematch. Whoever wins this will disappear from earth quick :lol:
This is exactly why the fight couldn't happen in years past. The loser becomes an eternal GIF for all losing situations.

Too much money and recognition to lose for both camps if one of these dudes had took a real bad asss whoopin.

All I know is that if Manny wins by decision that all of Floyd's legion of slurpers on here and all over the world are going to be crying:

"The Fix Was In"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom