OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like both men have a legion of slurpers 

Why you tryin to act like it's one-sided 
laugh.gif

This thread going to be funny over the next few months

99.5% Pacquiao fans.
I'm not a Pacquiao fan though, just can't root for a woman beater.

Tax evasion,he used to gamble a lot , saying/probably doing stupid stuff with regards to his job as a congressman trying to destroy the integrity of pro basketball here.
Tax evasion, saying and doing stupid stuff and trying to ruin the integrity of bball Vs a convicted habitual woman beater and mysonogist. Yeah I'll still root for manny, the apparent lesser of two evils.

like manny ain't smacking up Filipino women 

dude doesn't have to follow laws and is apart of the Philippine corruption 
Floyd is a proven piece of ****, I don't know how your opinions on Pacquiao have anything to do with that.

Who's the potential under card?

Loma only certain name mentioned so far

Ok, night, last thing, Arum told me he'll put @vasyllomachenko on the @FloydMayweather @MannyPacquiao undercard. Quite a day for boxing.
— Lance Pugmire (@latimespugmire) February 21, 2015

Let's just hope the undercard is just as good. :pimp:

and to think of it, dem ring girls must be lickin their chops hoping to be part of such an event. :lol: :evil: I'm thinking they're picking the 3 most popular ones and having a wildcard selection and a sub ready.

Last edited:
Proven fact? Ok. I don't agree withal lot of **** mayweather does in his personal life either nor do I give a **** I just think it's funny when people try and factor in what type of person he is as if it has any significants whatsoever to what he does in the ring. Cats passing judgement as if they've done no wrong calling out "facts" when the truth is they themselves weren't there and have no idea what transpired other than what they hear via the media. Good judgement call.

Proven fact? Ok. I don't agree withal lot of **** mayweather does in his personal life either nor do I give a **** I just think it's funny when people try and factor in what type of person he is as if it has any significants whatsoever to what he does in the ring. Cats passing judgement as if they've done no wrong calling out "facts" when the truth is they themselves weren't there and have no idea what transpired other than what they hear via the media. Good judgement call.

What are you babbling about? :lol: out here arguing with yourself

Nobody said all that, wii lax

Last edited:
Don't know why some of you are absolutely dismissing a Floyd knockout. Did y'all forget who made Pac leave this earth ? JMM and Floyd have similar styles and Floyd is just 100x better at it. Manny cannot deal with supremely talented counter punchers dude is gonna be eating rights all night long and its very possible that he might kiss the canvas again.

:rofl:
floyd has no where near that kind of power to KO manny like that and floyds shoulder wont be as effective fighting a south paw especially someone like manny

lets not act like manny wasnt DOMINATING that whole JMM fight until he got caught

we'll see when the time comes tho i aint saying manny is gonna wash floyd or vice versa it'll be a good fight and im rootin for manny :smokin

Last edited:
Go back in the phone booth b :lol:

floyd has no where near that kind of power to KO manny like that and floyds shoulder wont be as effective fighting a south paw especially someone like manny

lets not act like manny wasnt DOMINATING that whole JMM fight until he got caught

Dominating ? Son wins against Marquez were questionable at best and the last fight was even before he got put in the sky

Dominating ? Son wins against Marquez were questionable at best and the last fight was even before he got put in the sky

were u watching the same fight fam? :lol: that fight was not even

Go back in the phone booth b :lol:

How is this caping bro? I'm a fan of both fighters. My point is why do people bring up issues from their personal lives like it holds relevance to the ring? That's all I'm saying. If u hate the man cuz he's a "woman beater" and want him to lose just say so but don't pretend u know boxing then have the nerve to tell the next man they don't know **** :lol: it's getting out of hand

This fight is 6 years past due, but it's still going to be a must see. Mayweather would have beat Pac 6 years ago and he'll beat Pac on May 2nd; I guarantee it!

People need to **** with all this "fight is past due" "6 years too late" and be greatful the boxing gods gave us this fight. we all know every damn single one of you guys will have your eyes glued to the tv may 2nd.

All I know is that if Manny wins by decision that all of Floyd's legion of slurpers on here and all over the world are going to be crying:

"The Fix Was In
roll.gif

we'll see when the time comes tho i aint saying manny is gonna wash floyd or vice versa it'll be a good fight and im rootin for manny
smokin.gif
To be fair Manny wasn't "dominating" the whole fight against JMM the last time around. While I would say Manny was winning, let not forget Manny got his chin checked in the third round and got knocked down as well. Floyd has the type of power that makes opponents respect him tho at least IMO.  

Last edited:

And let's not act like JMM didn't master Pac in the art of boxing in the third fight...

Same things going to happen but better.

Lol ok, you can argue that JMM did get familiar with Pac after 3 fights

Key word is three fights

This is the first time Mayweather is fighting him :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom