OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus Christ mayweather and pacman need to put y'all dudes on payroll how y'all caping. I just wanna see a good fight. Would love to see one of them get dropped tho.

Pac is gonna get tired of throwing punches and missing and catching clean counters that he's going to stop throwing as many punches as he usually does. Floyd will walk him down and pot shot him the whole fight after he figures pac out in 3-4 rounds.
honestly speaking, have you followed PACs career? I dont think he getting hit or touching the canvas is going to discourage PAC from throwing. I'm speaking from what I have seen PAC do his entire career ....

the ignorance of ppl sayin pac cant hit floyd.............
Nobody is saying that Manny literally cannot hit him bro he will tag him a few times sure but if he lands clean shots on Floyd  for 1-2 rounds at most like Mosley and Zab did who btw are the only fighters that have actually hurt Floyd then that wont be enough...  

the ignorance of ppl sayin pac cant hit floyd.............
Nobody is saying that Manny literally cannot hit him bro he will tag him a few times sure but if he lands clean shots on Floyd  for 1-2 rounds at most like Mosley and Zab did who btw are the only fighters that have actually hurt Floyd then that wont be enough...
Chop Chop and Maidana (Maidana in late rounds)

Man just saw on subhub that tickets to weigh in being offered at 197-700+ per seat smh

and the tixs only cost 10 thas crazy

I'm expecting to see a lot of this Saturday night
LBtuyth.gif
what was that the 11th or 12th around when the fight was over? show clips of first 10 rounds when he pressured that bum the whole night from the opening bell

Last edited:

Pac is gonna get tired of throwing punches and missing and catching clean counters that he's going to stop throwing as many punches as he usually does. Floyd will walk him down and pot shot him the whole fight after he figures pac out in 3-4 rounds.
honestly speaking, have you followed PACs career? I dont think he getting hit or touching the canvas is going to discourage PAC from throwing. I'm speaking from what I have seen PAC do his entire career ....
what did he say that was wrong? off the top of my head in recent fights look at the Bradley fights and the last 2 JMM fights for manny and what he said is correct. his work rate goes down when he is getting caught clean and the fighter moves away from manny. and just look at the history of fighters that go in the ring with Floyd that throw a lot of punches and there work rate goes down for a reason .

Sowhats the biggest amount yall have put on your fighter? I only put $100 on pac man. #Floyddontgetnoneofmymoneys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom