OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 5inch reach advantage Money got gonna be the difference
See this is the type of information that should be a HUGE topic of discussion.
Mayweather's reach allows him to stand a comfortable distance from his opponent, and forces his opponent to step forward or charge in to try and land punches.
If Pacquiao can't effectively get inside without taking punches, it's going to be nearly impossible to win this fight.

He so damn annoying... Let's see him get in the ring with maidana again
gukgyugykgyugugyukgyugkugygkuygbb.jpg

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Bronner spoke the truth. Pacquiao makes the same mistakes every fight.
He's able to overcome those mistakes in most of his fights.
But like Marquez said on the legends show, Mayweather is a very smart fighter.
His whole game plan is to capitalize on his opponents mistakes.

Mayweather's reach allows him to stand a comfortable distance from his opponent, and forces his opponent to step forward or charge in to try and land punches.
If Pacquiao can't effectively get inside without taking punches, it's going to be nearly impossible to win this fight.

Margarito had a 6 inch reach advantage
De La Hoya had 6 inches
Algieri had 5 inches

manny known for negating the size advantage with the speed x power.

Last edited:
De La Hoya had 6 inches
Algieri had 5 inches

True but he's fighting the master of defense this time around.
There's nothing that separates Pacquiao from the other top tier fighters Floyd has fought.

I find Broner entertaining. But dude needs to get lit up by Crawford. :lol:

#Iwishtheywould

-Drew

De La Hoya had 6 inches
Algieri had 5 inches

LOL

You know this fight could end up looking like one of the following :

Leonard vs. Hagler...

Lomachenko vs. Russell Jr....Russell couldn't land anything significant at all on Vasyl, while Vasyl was putting on a clinic.

Morales vs. Pacquiao 1

laugh.gif
 the confidence in here from Floyd fans. They seem to have forgot that not too long ago Floyd was running scared from Pac. I am one who believes this fight is up for grabs and not putting it past anyone, anyone one could win. Pacquiao will have to deal with that beautiful right that floyd throws straight down the pipe and with his tight defense. That reach advantage will play key since Floyd knows how to use it well. Floyd will have to adjust to Pacquiao's, speed, power, combos from angles and that Left hand. Few nights left. I say it all depends on who adjusts the best. 

Add speed, head movement and great foot work .... It's a whole different fight. I can't wait for this fight. Let see what pacquiao and mayweather show up!
it is a whole different fight. MAIDANA had that 3rd world.... I'm gonna walk into a fire stare in the 1st fight..

Manny got touched too many times

Pac is washed. He couldn't even hurt Timothy Bradley and he didn't do enough in the first Bradley fight to avoid being robbed by the judges. Dudes in her acting like Pac is Bruce Lee.

Last edited:
Pac is washed. He couldn't even hurt Timothy Bradley and he didn't do enough in the first Bradley fight to avoid being robbed by the judges. Dudes in her acting like Pac is Bruce Lee.

Who has Floyd hurt? :lol: Dont worry we will all wait.

Didn't Floyd just have a rematch with Maidana, because a lot of people thought he lost?

You guys really are something else.

Who has Floyd hurt? :lol: Dont worry we will all wait.

Didn't Floyd just have a rematch with Maidana, because a lot of people thought he lost?

You guys really are something else.

Yeah a ton of people thought he lost :lol:

Stick to defending cops :lol:

So why he take the rematch smart one? :lol: I swear kids these days.

Stick to defending Cops? Let me guess, saw my avatar and made an assumption right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom