OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1600 for a KO 
laugh.gif

all i know is mayweather better lay off the ropes... use common sense and dont get anywhere near the ropes because it can get bad

To the dudes that say they are gona watch it alone to analyze it.

Is it that serious?? Bot like you cant catch the foght online after you see it live.

Hell, im gona watch it tomorrow on ppv, and then buy a copy of it on dvd at the flea market and THEN ill watch it alone or wit one homeboy.
it'll be on hbo/showtime in a week (unless they jointly agreed not to replay it)

It'll be on torrent 1hour after the fight.
I know but dudes talking about buying a dvd. if you want to watch it 1080p fights are replayed a week later. not sure if this one will be considering the joint network set up though

I thought Mayweather shouldve stayed off the ropes less in the first Maidana fight, Pacquiao would do more damage than that with Floyd against the ropes.

Against conventional fighters he's definitely good on the ropes.

Southpaws and mad unorthodox fighters like Maidana, I definitely think he should stay off the ropes.

-Drew

I've actually seen May pretty good at baiting people into the ropes.

-Drew
Yeah he uses the ropes to dodge punches and bounce back with quick jabs and hooks.
The dude is a ring master. Makes him hard to beat the longer the fight goes.

How can many be drug tested 13 times and floyd hasnt been drug tested yet? Are they drawin blood? Urine? Is many gettin tested fight night right before the fight?

^ is KO and TKO viewed the same, in betting?
Yes
 Not for Floyd yet...supposedly after the fight

it's been reported Manny has been tested 13 times...including within the past hour
USADA just tested @MannyPacquiao again
— Kevin Iole (@KevinI) May 1, 2015
WTF 
mean.gif
 you mean the info of Floyd test won't be available till after the fight, or Floyd won't be tested until after the fight. If the later that's another cheap move by Floyd 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom