OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny to hear all these Pacquiao "fans" talking like he's this boxing phenomenon the world has never seen before.

Everybody looks fast until they meet somebody faster than they are.

Dude has 5 losses, so obviously his speed and punching hasn't overwhelmed everybody.
The thing that gets me is I don't think anyone within their right mind thinks that Manny isn't fast or powerful. He clearly is. But that doesn't translate over to his defense and no one ever seems to want to talk about it. I watch Manny fights and just see him constantly throw caution to the wind and leave himself open for counter. That JMM shot wasn't by chance. Manny has got to keep his guard up against Floyd and get in and get out. But I don't think he will. He's going to revert to what he is and that could cost him imo.

Let's be real bro.... Floyd does NOT have the same punching power Marquez had in that 4th fight.

When was the last time Floyd knocked someone out? Like I said, if Floyd wins, it will be by decision.

All these Floyd stans saying Floyd is knocking Manny out in 2,3,4 rounds or Freddie throwing in the towel in the 8th round are more delusional than Pac stans.

It's funny to hear all these Pacquiao "fans" talking like he's this boxing phenomenon the world has never seen before.
Dude has 5 losses, so obviously his speed and punching hasn't overwhelmed everybody.
The thing that gets me is I don't think anyone within their right mind thinks that Manny isn't fast or powerful. He clearly is. But that doesn't translate over to his defense and no one ever seems to want to talk about it. I watch Manny fights and just see him constantly throw caution to the wind and leave himself open for counter. That JMM shot wasn't by chance. Manny has got to keep his guard up against Floyd and get in and get out. But I don't think he will. He's going to revert to what he is and that could cost him imo.
Thank you, 

Apparently most in this thread aren't in their right mind. Majority of Pac fans aren't even boxing fans, so you don't hear the talk about his defense? It's trash he over extends himself with good boxers. It cost him a KO, but look at his opponents face that give him the KO which is the phenomenon that emotionally invested fans of Floyd hate to admit.

Dudes expecting the fight to go like this

30lnfy1.jpg

To the dudes that say they are gona watch it alone to analyze it.

Is it that serious?? Bot like you cant catch the foght online after you see it live.

Hell, im gona watch it tomorrow on ppv, and then buy a copy of it on dvd at the flea market and THEN ill watch it alone or wit one homeboy.
why Yes, yes it is.

I watch all the big events solo. Super Bowl. each NBA Finals game.

Nothing better to me than watching stuff like this on the big screen in my quiet crib.

Let's be real bro.... Floyd does NOT have the same punching power Marquez had in that 4th fight.

When was the last time Floyd knocked someone out? Like I said, if Floyd wins, it will be by decision.

All these Floyd stans saying Floyd is knocking Manny out in 2,3,4 rounds or Freddie throwing in the towel in the 8th round are more delusional than Pac stans.
I didn't say anything about Floyd knocking Manny out. I said it could cost him. Manny is not the kind of fighter that can adjust midway through. A few strong counters shots and he's going to be lost in there. As JMM mentioned in the fight video above, he'll be thinking about that right JMM floored him with.

To the dudes that say they are gona watch it alone to analyze it.

Is it that serious?? Bot like you cant catch the foght online after you see it live.

Hell, im gona watch it tomorrow on ppv, and then buy a copy of it on dvd at the flea market and THEN ill watch it alone or wit one homeboy.
why Yes, yes it is.

Nothing better to me than watching stuff like this on the big screen in my quiet crib.
Watching alone is way better for the sake of judging the merits of a fight. Watching with the sound off, even better.

Preference is to watch solo but this type of event forces me to be with friends and family. Gonna be so biased too towards Manny 
sick.gif

why Yes, yes it is.

I usually watch with my brother and a few homies at the most for fights and superbowl, fnals is usually dolo maybe my bro.

Low key is always the way to go for me with sports.

Pacquiao is going to fight the same way he fought to win titles in 8 different weight classes.
What you see is what you get with him.
I don't think he has enough versatility to make Mayweather come off his A game.

You'll never catch me defending an abuser but that article is a waste of time. Anyone that believes Floyd is innocent because there aren't pictures is delusional. There could be pictures, videos, a confession - and they'll say that the woman deserved it, that she brought it onto herself, that she hit him first, that women falsely accuse, etc. Anyone that buys Floyd's explanation of "no pictures" isn't going to change their mind regardless. So what's the point?

Everyone knows about Floyd and how he treats women. He even went to jail for it. These guys are athletes, not role models. Athletes in a sport where there's no overarching commissioner or league. A sport that doesn't pretend to care about outside issues. Not worried about how these guys spend their time out of the ring AT ALL. He's not my friend nor is he a politican making important decisions.
This is like beating a dead horse man lol neither of them are role models and anyone who looks to them for that need help

Anybody going to the weigh in?

Ill be there

anyone have weigh in tickets they wanna sell? I need a pair (or even just one) and i'll give you a lil juice but not tryna pay your rent for the month :lol:

Breh check stubhub the been dropping prices just like fight tickets

yo this ESPN pre fight panel of experts they got sound terrible :lol:

i know they know their stuff but they sound straight punch drunk, ESPN is reachin here :lol:

Dudes expecting the fight to go like this

30lnfy1.jpg
Bro that is exactly how they are talking :rofl:
Like Pacquiao has a built in infrared sensor in his back and when Roach hits the perfect combination on his wireless remote, Pacquiao is going to bust out with a 26 hit combination.

On a side note, it's getting scary to see so many people starting to have a hard time separating reality from virtual reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom