OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
wasn't trying to get folks emotional :lol: I just never seen the police report his own God damn son wrote about him

Still want Floyd to win

Better not EVER see your *** judging an athletes personal life in any thread on this site :lol: [emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128175[/emoji]

The manny hype train goes off the rails tomorrow night.

What does manny do career wise after the loss?
I genuinely don't wanna see him hang around and fight bums.

I've heard that after he fights Mayweather, he's calling it quits, that was always his goal.

Even then, his contract is up is over in 2016. I personally think they both fight again later this year and retiring off to the sunset.

I can't waittttttttt. I decided to go to a bar rather than stream the fight. Let's go!!!! Floyd's a punk for beating on women but I still Se him winning this fight.

anyone have weigh in tickets they wanna sell? I need a pair (or even just one) and i'll give you a lil juice but not tryna pay your rent for the month :lol:

Last edited:
The manny hype train goes off the rails tomorrow night.

What does manny do career wise after the loss?
I genuinely don't wanna see him hang around and fight bums.
I would still pay to watch him fight Marquez one more time regardless of who wins. Fights between them are entertaining as ****

Had to watch " Floyd Mayweather fans sick tired " videos on youtube to level out all the slurpage in here. 

To the dudes that say they are gona watch it alone to analyze it.

Is it that serious?? Bot like you cant catch the foght online after you see it live.

Hell, im gona watch it tomorrow on ppv, and then buy a copy of it on dvd at the flea market and THEN ill watch it alone or wit one homeboy.

It's funny to hear all these Pacquiao "fans" talking like he's this boxing phenomenon the world has never seen before.
Everybody looks fast until they meet somebody faster than they are.
Dude has 5 losses, so obviously his speed and punching hasn't overwhelmed everybody.

It's funny to hear all these Pacquiao "fans" talking like he's this boxing phenomenon the world has never seen before.
Everybody looks fast until they meet somebody faster than they are.
Dude has 5 losses, so obviously his speed and punching hasn't overwhelmed everybody.
The thing that gets me is I don't think anyone within their right mind thinks that Manny isn't fast or powerful. He clearly is. But that doesn't translate over to his defense and no one ever seems to want to talk about it. I watch Manny fights and just see him constantly throw caution to the wind and leave himself open for counter. That JMM shot wasn't by chance. Manny has got to keep his guard up against Floyd and get in and get out. But I don't think he will. He's going to revert to what he is and that could cost him imo.

I noticed something in all the videos of Roach training Pac on the mitts for this particular fight.

It wasn't the speed or the power. It was the position he put himself in.

It looks like every time Roach emulates a fighter going on their back foot, Pac was instructed to pull back a bit and then move in from the right.

He stopped himself from coming in from the front.

Can't wait for the fight. :smokin

Anyone know if they are showing the weigh in anywhere else besides ESPN2? :nerd:

-Drew

All the slurpage and stan comments
laugh.gif
This is the most tame thread I've seen on the subject from a couple different boards. Only reason I even participate in this one.

Good he's got to listen to SAS this fight will define him in that he will have to school Pac like he did with Marquez .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom