OFFICIAL MAYWEATHER V. PACQUIAO FIGHT THREAD | MAY 2ND @ MGM GRAND | HBOxSHOWTIME PPV

WHO WINS?

• PBF by Decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manny by Decision

• PBF by TKO/KO

• Manny by TKO/KO

• Draw

• Don't Care....I just wanna see the hands delivered

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NINETY-NINE DOLLARS FOR HD?!
Pshhhh F that

29pwz6g.gif

$99 ain't a lot if you watching with people.  You shouldn't be watching this fight alone anyway.  The ending is going to bring the comedy, drama, hate, love, sadness, joy, salt all at sprinkled together.  That said, I don't even know where I'm watching yet.

with the heads coming to my crib, we should come out an easy $10 pp. Just wish I had a bigger screen. 

My cousin is tryna get a projector set up in his backyard. I have a feeling that isn't gonna work out...

I got one set up on my back patio-ish.
PM if you need tips.
Tell him to jump on the HDMI Cord, came out to $150 for me I believe forget how many feet it is.
That way he doesn't try to get it last minute & hurts his pockets for a one night thing + the $100 Fight.

$99 ain't a lot if you watching with people.  You shouldn't be watching this fight alone anyway.  The ending is going to bring the comedy, drama, hate, love, sadness, joy, salt all at sprinkled together.  That said, I don't even know where I'm watching yet.
Agreed.

I'm just happy pacquiao is gettin this payday he needed it. I hope he's learned some lessons and uses the money wisely this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom