Official Mayweather vs. Mosley Thread: Legacy Defining

So basically the reason why Pacquaio won't fight PBF is because he doesn't want to feel like he's following his orders?
He knows that this would be the biggest fight of his career so why not just fight him.
BTW, PBF> Pacman
smokin.gif

mayweather got that george foreman D ... i thought he was going down in the 2nd ... i couldn't care less who won ... but w/ mayweather talking all of that during 24/7 it would have been funny to see what he had to say had he lost

boy was holding on for dear life in the 2nd ... he's smarter than every fighter, he has top notch skills, great speed ... you gotta be on your AAA+ game to have a shot

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by salbah3

Originally Posted by UNCfatfan

The pressure is def on Manny!!! Floyd never seems to amaze me, I thought Roy Jones again when he got caught with that right, but when i seen him in the 3rd I knew it was over for Shane, and yes I seriously think Floyd is the greatest of all time

LOL He's not even the greatest welterweight either WTH. Put him in against Sugar Ray Leonard, Duran, and Hearns in their prime let's see if he still has a flawless record. Not to take anything away from him, I respect his boxing skills a lot and I hate him. But the greatest of all time? HAHAHA

you just name dropping, though. Dudes always talking bout oh if you put this boxer back in the day against this hall of famer he would get his breaks beat off him. Those are IF's we talking today and today no one does it better than PBF. I can say if PBF boxed against sugar ray, duran, or hitman hearns he would still outbox them, but we will never know. PBF mastered the art of boxing, hes the most efficient boxer I've seen, and he does it so effortless. After this fight, dudes are running excuses to not put PBF as pound for pound best right now. Damn and I don't even like PBF, I just admire and respect dudes boxing ability.

Just saying, dude said PBF is the greatest of all time come on man. Do you honestly think PBF would do well against Hearns? Hearns is a big welter that had devastating KO power and is tall as well. There is just physical disadvantage there not gonna lie, same physical tools that Paul Williams possess, (long reach, height) sans the KO power, and reasons why PBF shouldn't fight him right?. I never questioned PBF's boxing ability though, obviously it is up there, and I got mad respect for that. After tonight I do agree that he might just be the top P4P fighter and I hate him as well. As much as I'd love for Pac to whoop that ++# and knock him the f out, its just not gonna happennnnnn

Yes Floyd will hold his own against all the names you dropped!! I seen film on all, and honestly i think Mayweather would win with ease!! Sugar Ray Leonard did the little pitty pat thing, but not too many of those shots would land!! Any other fighter would've dropped if Shane would've connected with that right!!, but Mayweather held on.. You seen how he handed Margarito all he could handle, and besides the first two rounds Shane did nothing!! I would appreciate if you look at stats, and film instead of throwing names!! Check film and get back to me, and Hagler over all the others you named!!!!

They have know choice, if there was a bunch of options out there then ya they would go else where but they don't

Floyd ain't going for 50/50, not after he sees these PPV #'s from this fight and Manny ain't agreeing to any drug testing inside of 24 days before the fight. I just don't see it coming off.

My money's on Andre Berto being next in line.

But really, I don't care who Money Mayweather fights next. As long as Larry Merchant gets fired by then, I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

My money's on Andre Berto being next in line.

But really, I don't care who Money Mayweather fights next. As long as Larry Merchant gets fired by then, I'll be happy.

Co-sign everything in this statement.

Especially the part about Merchant.

I knew Mayweather wasn't in trouble because, that's happened to him before when he fought demarcus Corley.  Mayweather's going to put the PONSET / ADOBO on Manny Pacquiao. 

I should say in the near future. Why let Floyd beat the brakes off one of his young studs?

Back
Top Bottom