pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

2lmbhgp.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif
"You're still Pretty!"

Impressive. That's gotta be hella frustrating.
laugh.gif

If I was a boxer and got a shot at Floyd, I'd mimic him. Don't take unnecessary chances on offense and play good, sound defense.

like others have stated...this fight has been long awaited. i am very hype for this fight. but honestly its a no contest. floyds defense and his reflexes are unlike anything i have seen from boxers. The guy is a beast. the next match i would like to see is naturally him and pacquio or him and berto once he gets some more experience under his belt. im glad i got some suckers who rooting for shane.
tongue.gif
cuz after the score card is revealed im collecting winnings. and honestly i will be very upset if anyone gets ko'ed and stop the fight i want to see this go 12.

smh.gif
at me for forgetting about P.whit

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

the next match i would like to see is naturally him and pacquio

In a way I hope Floyd wins to add more juice to that match up.

By the way Sole. You got a TV in the kitchen?

I'm joking

Pernell
pimp.gif

I forgot you made this Haze, I was @*+!%+% around and made one last night
laugh.gif

I really don't see Shane winning this fight and if PBF wins by a good margin and the PPV #'s go like how they're expected to, the fight with Manny will never come off (not that I think it had a chance to anyway).

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

CParkFresh wrote:

2lmbhgp.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

smh.gif

If Floyd comes up with a left cross, its curtains...  that is the gift and the curse that is PBF

He's so talented he doesnt have to take chances but if he did
smh.gif

WHat you mean left cross? Hes orthodox.

this fight is all hype. but floyd is winning this and if you think mosley is winning you obviously dont watch boxing. although i will give mosley a very slight chance to win this fight. and i mean like 5-10%

only reason floyd is even fighting mosley is because everyone wanna complain about his competition. well you can add mosley to his list, then what? bring in pacman...then what? people will never stop hating on that man. everyone wants the underdog to win and never gives respect when respect is due.

btw floyd wins in UD

WHat you mean left cross? Hes orthodox.

You watching that clip?  He throws a straight right and instead of throwing that left cross behind that right hand, he gets out of the way.  What's there not to understand?

I disagree Knowledgeable, if Floyd wins this fight a lot of boxing writers and fans will temper down the critcism of PBF and his opponents. Only thing that would be left after that would be to eventually fight Pacquaio.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I disagree Knowledgeable, if Floyd wins this fight a lot of boxing writers and fans will temper down the critcism of PBF and his opponents. Only thing that would be left after that would be to eventually fight Pacquaio.

i think even if he beats pacman, people will still try to play him and say the competition nowadays isn't as good as the competition was in the past
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

Originally Posted by Proshares

i think even if he beats pacman, people will still try to play him and say the competition nowadays isn't as good as the competition was in the past
tired.gif

the competition is very comparable, here's the problem, Floyd has ducked that very competition. 

any criticism Floyd faces in the 147lb division is on him,  he has earned that all by himself

Well people will always have that gripe about his opponents in the past and more so his non-opponents of the past. Rightfully so. The main knock is that he never fought a full fledged, top flight welterweight in his time as the welterweight champion. If he beats Mosley and then goes on to beat Manny in back to back fights at 147, I doubt people will be questioning him anymore. I'm interested to see how Nazim has worked with Mosley and incoming jabs. Margarito was tailor made for him so this is obviously the real test. I'm hyped for this, can't wait for tomorrow night.

You're kidding, Every single Welterweight in the top 10 is a worthy opponent.

dont fall for that BS Floyd sells when he does all this," Paul Williams beat Margarito, & Shane beat margarito who beat Cotto" thats $%%#*%%#

Floyd went out of his way not to fight those guys in the prime of their careers. and then when these very good - great fighters lose to each other he uses the, "well they've got loses their not underfeated" excuse as a reason not to fight them.

Ray Leonard, Duran, Hagler, hearns, Benitez all had losses and all fought each other and are considered Greatest of all times cus they FOUGHT.

and Im not a Floyd Hater nor a Floyd Fanatic. I appreciate his skills but every ounce of criticism he takes, he has earned.

Exactly what I was going to say but I think he'll use different excuses.

"Berto's not a big enough star."
"Cotto is washed up."
"Margarito cheated."
"Paul is a middleweight."
"Collazo lost to Berto."

the only people i'd want to see mayweather fight after mosley is pacman, berto, and cotto.

i understand what you guys are saying, but mayweather aint going to fight people who previously lost to the other competition because he cares about his 0 too much. so i can understand where he is coming from with it too. whoever mayweather fights and gives him his first loss will be remembered for that. while if mayweather beats them, they will just be added to the list of people who've tried to beat him. mayweather has more to lose than to gain. one loss will ruin the legacy he is trying to make. he cant fight everyone out there. i'd like to see him try but we all know it wont happen. hes getting older, not every boxer will generate big pay per view numbers, it is what it is

Originally Posted by RKO2004

the next match i would like to see is naturally him and pacquio

In a way I hope Floyd wins to add more juice to that match up.

By the way Sole. You got a TV in the kitchen?

I'm joking
lmfao...talk about shots fired. woman down woman down! lol no thank you. im going out to watch it. why cant a woman be into boxing? and that comment...tisk tisk tisk you were the last person I would have expected that from. I had higher hopes for you.
grin.gif

people keep saying that floyd be ducking people... hes a 5 time champion and he also defended his belt a couple times too... so he has fought champions before

so wat a champion is a champion you cant take that title away... and floyd beat 5 of them

Originally Posted by you go boy

people keep saying that floyd be ducking people... hes a 5 time champion and he also defended his belt a couple times too... so he has fought champions before
what you just typed  has nothing to do with Ducking fighters in his weight class.

the make up of the weight division Mayweather fights at (147)  for the last 5-7 yrs has  included  Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Williams, Berto, Cintron, Pacman,  and he's  only just now facing one of those guys ... Do I really need to explain any further

lmfao...talk about shots fired. woman down woman down! lol no thank you. im going out to watch it. why cant a woman be into boxing? and that comment...tisk tisk tisk you were the last person I would have expected that from. I had higher hopes for you.
grin.gif
How'd you quote it and miss it?
laugh.gif

Look at his post again

I'm glad we made a separate thread.

Same type of people who's eyes probably bugged out when Manny beat up David Diaz. Eh.

Back
Top Bottom