**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

meek loss

simple as that, showing his money on ig is like when a dude loses in a video game catch feelings and brings up his money or girls

He wasn't expecting a rap battle

Rappers send shots on Twitter often, this just went in a direction he was not ready for.
no way he made that accusation and didn't expect at least a couple of bars in a song from drake IMO.

It's like they are rappers. All they do is write bars and do stupid **** in their off time. How hard could it be to do the same **** you been doing for years...

no way he made that accusation and didn't expect at least a couple of bars in a song from drake IMO.

It's like they are rappers. All they do is write bars and do stupid **** in their off time. How hard could it be to do the same **** you been doing for years...
Is it denial or what? Dude just may truly not have anything to say.

Last edited:
Meek needs to hit me up, for real :lol:
I'll sell him bars.
I'm selling bars a-la-carte

"Make you turn Ghost when I put that Tommy to ya/
Turn you Swiss cheese when I put these hollows through ya"

That's just a taste of what my mind can make up on a whim. I'll ghost write for Meek for 60k a year.

Meek needs to hit me up, for real
laugh.gif

I'll sell him bars.
I'm selling bars a-la-carte

That's just a taste of what my mind can make up on a whim. I'll ghost write for Meek for 60k a year.
Those lines alone are worth 100k a year

I don't know but I don't buy that he can't come up with bars for drake.

Gotta be something else IMHO.

It's definitely not because he's scared..dispite what some people may think, meek did come up on beef and battling..

Joey jihad
Reed dollar
Quilly mills
Cyserro

He beefed with everybody hot coming up in philly..
And looking back..he probably was the worst lyrically out of all of them..

I still think nickki the one holding things up..I think she's telling him beef does nothing for his career..look at how she avoided beef with Kim all these years dispite Kim continuing jabs and disses..When he apologized on stage that night it sealed it for me..why would he apologize to her if he didn't think it affected her in some kind of way..

I think we should collaborate and write some **** for Meek ....

Someone just need to tweet it #NTFamiliatryingtohelpMeek

"Dont get it twisted this Aint Power, Fake like you *****"

Continue ....

Last edited:
:lol: this is not the same

People saying he's scared to battle drake is wrong..hes been in penty of battles and haven't always came out victorious..meek has never change..he always talked his ****..dropped his diss track and kept it moving..

So what change this time.

Last edited:
Boy shook cause he know what kind of power 6god and da illuminati got.
Common tried by then fled after 6god flexed his muscle.
Tweety aint trynna end up missing in a dungeon somewhere for da rest of his days.

People saying he's scared to battle drake is wrong..hes been in penty of battles and haven't always came out victorious..meek has never change..he always talked his ****..dropped his diss track and kept it moving..

So what change this time.
this time he bit off more than he could chew, he's not battling underground rappers on his level anymore. him flashing money, talking about his street life and money won't work in this situation.

I bet anything he's regretting that **** right now, he's a social media junkie and right now he's the laughing stock in all of social media   
mean.gif

its real bad when whataburger and the weather channel twitters take shots at you 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

"Dont get it twisted this Aint Power, Fake like you j.****"
Had your dream girl screaming YUP like my name was Tr****
****** say I was stalling?
I was in the bathroom stalls bangin Nickis walls in

if drake would say " i heard nicki is a freak, one night with me baby, i'll have you screaming like meek"

rip 

Back
Top Bottom