**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

The whole MMG is taking an L on this.  Stalley would have responded by now.  Wale would have wrote 30 different poems about Drake by now.

My bars being being weak is debatable
But I got long hair...I'm unfadeable.

All my nters...never fly southwest out of LAX. Delays and ghetto terminal.

this time he bit off more than he could chew, he's not battling underground rappers on his level anymore. him flashing money, talking about his street life and money won't work in this situation.

I bet anything he's regretting that **** right now, he's a social media junkie and right now he's the laughing stock in all of social media right now  :smh:  

its real bad when whataburger and the weather channel twitters take shots at you :lol:

Meek was never going to win this battle on the Internet.
Like I said earlier most people on the Internet don't like him,
people on the Internet said he lost to Cassidy.If meek come grimey and hard his core fan base will still ride with him and the Internet going to hate it like they do all his stuff..

this time he bit off more than he could chew, he's not battling underground rappers on his level anymore. him flashing money, talking about his street life and money won't work in this situation.

I bet anything he's regretting that **** right now, he's a social media junkie and right now he's the laughing stock in all of social media right now  
mean.gif

its real bad when whataburger and the weather channel twitters take shots at you 
laugh.gif
people on the Internet said he lost to Cassidy.If meek come grimey and hard his core fan base will still ride with him and the Internet going to hate it like they do all his stuff..
You still got that cape on trying to save Meek.

Meek's supposed core fan base don't respect popping off on the internet.  That was his first and worst mistake.

:smh: **** these internet people b, wish they'd be like us real life people.

Son is def in his feels :lol:

Last edited:
@comptonprince quit hating.

I'll be in Compton for a tutorial then.

What part of Compton you from? 105, Lynwood border, hood Compton or rancho Compton?

Anybody defending any of Meek's actions so far is foolish.  This has nothing to do with Drake or any other rapper being better than him but everything to do with him not even being able to stick to his own words.

This is from Meek Mill's Power Circle verse, one of my favorite verse's from him.

"Clique full of real n****s that’ll probably murk you
Cause they about that murder game you do a lot of verbal
Lotta talking, lotta Tweeting, ’til you hear that chopper speaking"

Dude is a fraud in my eyes.

Last edited:

Meek's supposed core fan base don't respect popping off on the internet.  That was his first and worst mistake.

Cape for what..beat it..I could care less..I know what I'm getting from both guys..like I said I don't see meek dropping some lyrical diss..but something he drop for cass..

I can honestly say I brought both guys albums can you..

I'm not on social media no more but popping off to me is.. Saying your going to do something when you see somebody and then do nothing..not telling the world somebody has a ghost writer..there not the same thing.. Now show me where he said he was going to run up on drake..

Cape for what..beat it..I could care less..I know what I'm getting from both guys..like I said I don't see meek dropping some lyrical diss..but something he drop for cass..

I can honestly say I brought both guys albums can you..

I'm not on social media no more but popping off to me is.. Saying your going to do something when you see somebody and then do nothing..not telling the world somebody has a ghost writer..there not the same thing.. Now show me where he said he was going to run up on drake..
Meek hasn't dropped anything in the last year that has caught my hear, nothing.  Dreamchasers 2 was better than his first album.  I hoped he would be better and more consistent than he actually is but he isn't.  This beef aside, most people have been disappointed in the quality of his music.

Back
Top Bottom