**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

"Make you turn Ghost when I put that Tommy to ya/
Turn you Swiss cheese when I put these hollows through ya"
"Dont get it twisted this Aint Power, Fake like you ****"

Had your dream girl screaming YUP like my name was Tr****
****** say I was stalling?
I was in the bathroom stalls bangin Nickis walls in

Now go write about how another girl *(On Nicki Voice) I'm Nicki *****" broke your heart again.

Last edited:
put em in a coffin 

god was right... the meek shall inherit the earth... literally   RIP MM 

Meek has taken such an L it's slowly becoming a W cus he low key building crazy anticipation for his next song . Assuming it's the diss record or a record throwing shots .
He may as well make it flames and say everything he need to say cus if it's trash it's gonna go right back to an L .

this time he bit off more than he could chew, he's not battling underground rappers on his level anymore. him flashing money, talking about his street life and money won't work in this situation.

I bet anything he's regretting that **** right now, he's a social media junkie and right now he's the laughing stock in all of social media   :smh:  

its real bad when whataburger and the weather channel twitters take shots at you :lol:  
QFT all of this ^

John Legends wife Chrissy Teigan even threw shade at dude on the low. EVERYBODY is taking shots :lol:

chrissy-teigen-bb-feb-05.jpg

Jemele Hill shaded Meek and then Michael Rapaport basically shaded the entire beef as being wack :lol:

And somebody posted this on twitter :lol:
CLEyB8nWsAAtQ6y.jpg

Last edited:
this time he bit off more than he could chew, he's not battling underground rappers on his level anymore. him flashing money, talking about his street life and money won't work in this situation.

THIS & MEEK started this whole **** it's like the kid that punched somebody & didn't expect for the person he punched to fight back...

Last edited:
Soh cah toa like a cosign
So cuh told you bout my punchlines
Twitter beefing, chickens getting roasted
You know I spit fire; halitosis

Bang bang

Lol bet. Me remembering that felt crazy considering i failed that class

Last edited:
This clown weak Mills been weak. I can't stand Drake but I'm glad this annoying screaming dude Weak Mill is getting exposed. One of the most annoying rap styles, imo. Always screaming on the damn track. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom