**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I could easily say Drake recycled things on back to back lol
game's diss was generic too
Yeah, Drakes' diss wasn't anything special but what hurt meek is that song got commercial play.

I agree about games' diss as well nothing great compared to what he's used to putting out.

I hope they go at each other physically. But nobody dies and get stabbed. Ain't nothing wrong with throwing hands

Meek practically said he didn't want to shoot the fair one with the "you 170" or whatever line. I don't think anyone believes Meek will stand chance squaring up against Chuck. This is just getting corny the more I think about it. But all parties involved seem like corny dudes so it's not surprising.

Actually I don't think Sean Kingston is corny. Dude had hits. :smokin And he kept it real when he asked why would you want to beef with a pop star when Thugger and Durk were practically asking for the conflict.

Now this **** has me thinking how is Sean Kingston the least corny individual involved in all of this. :lol:

This beef is stupid as hell.

Meek practically said he didn't want to shoot the fair one with the "you 170" or whatever line. I don't think anyone believes Meek will stand chance squaring up against Chuck. This is just getting corny the more I think about it. But all parties involved seem like corny dudes so it's not surprising.

Actually I don't think Sean Kingston is corny. Dude had hits.
smokin.gif
And he kept it real when he asked why would you want to beef with a pop star when Thugger and Durk were practically asking for the conflict.

Now this **** has me thinking how is Sean Kingston the least corny individual involved in all of this.
laugh.gif

This beef is stupid as hell.
durk didnmt want no problems he literally looked like he could be Game son in that video in the club...

Couldn't even look the man in the eye, was off to the side talkin to G-Magic tryna be kool...

I don't see how this situation makes meek corny lol
game initiated all of this as a ploy to sell albums
and he's the only 40 .. even 30 year old in this situation

Yeah, Drakes' diss wasn't anything special but what hurt meek is that song got commercial play.

I agree about games' diss as well nothing great compared to what he's used to putting out.
exactly
it just proves its more than what you say but how you say it
kinda the reason some people think ether is better than takeover

If anyone gonna fight Game between the 2. Kingston has a better chance. Dude is 6"4 300 if he can prevent a boxing match he has a better chance.

Game corny, he gonna **** around and get shot by a weed carrier running up on meek frail *** just to spark a buzz for his album [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I think ar-ab and dark lo gonna hop in if he drops a diss to Beanje for some reason, philly has been making a comeback the last few weeks lol

Last edited:
Meek surprised me, solid comeback. If he diss Sigel tho he calling for dudes to go for his head.

Meek learned from the Drake experience, but too bad it's too late now.

Nipsey is the only one making sense in this situation.

How are you acting like the OG and Game is like 10 years older :smh:

4 pound wit the lemon squeeze like simply 

meek came correct . i don't think this will get far . game had his diss for a month , he played himself 

and who would fight him ? he picking what he thought would be an easy fight . aint nobody from philly fighting u 
laugh.gif

Nipsey always been a smart one, too bad he's not more consistent with his music.

This beef is wild corny and both of these ****** got dudes close to them that are dumb enough to really take this to the streets.

Glad Meek got out ahead of it this time though.

This gone end up like the Chicago situation or even worse. One of these fools hurry & pop this dude already. You 40 with a bunch to live for yet you running round like you half that age with nothing to lose. Somebody take it bc obviously that clown don't deserve it.

Back
Top Bottom