**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Now he talking **** to Beanie? Damn, this could get entertaining now.

Just played the record. It was cool, Meek had some lines. It wasn't nothing crazy but it wasn't bad. I liked it. Felt like a diss song. Not that ******** Game or Drake dropped.

Last edited:
Meek [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Omelly is terrible though I wish he would stop putting that ***** on his diss tracks

Meek response was aight. Dudes still saying that old false stripper thing. And when a _ say he don't fight that's basically saying "I'm soft".

War Pain>>>>

I hope they go at each other physically. But nobody dies and get stabbed. Ain't nothing wrong with throwing hands

Meek practically said he didn't want to shoot the fair one with the "you 170" or whatever line. I don't think anyone believes Meek will stand chance squaring up against Chuck. This is just getting corny the more I think about it. But all parties involved seem like corny dudes so it's not surprising.

Actually I don't think Sean Kingston is corny. Dude had hits. :smokin And he kept it real when he asked why would you want to beef with a pop star when Thugger and Durk were practically asking for the conflict.

Now this **** has me thinking how is Sean Kingston the least corny individual involved in all of this. :lol:

This beef is stupid as hell.

That Kingston video look like he shot that 10 times. All acting. :lol:

Last edited:
Give it a week or 2 game will be backpedaling and ****. He gone come out saying black lives matter or some **** as an excuse. Game been wack he was lying about the durk and the thugger situation

Meek response was aight. Dudes still saying that old false stripper thing. And when a _ say he don't fight that's basically saying "I'm soft".

War Pain>>>>
That Kingston video look like he shot that 10 times. All acting. :lol:

Dude had a outta body experience with all that tough talk.

YG was right Don't Come to LA :smh: :lol: these dudes stay having outta body experiences.

Say what you want about Game but he has been known to get active. Running up on Joe Budden, knocking out Ras Kass, lumping up 40 glocc. Hell even when he got knocked out my Rosemound whatever his name was. Dudes ran up while he was doll and still got active. Should he be acting like that p? Of course not, but he does and these other rappers stay coming to LA where none of they so called "connects" really matter. sean already got touched what makes him think that's gonna stop :lol:

Dude had a outta body experience with all that tough talk.

YG was right Don't Come to LA :smh: :lol: these dudes stay having outta body experiences.

Say what you want about Game but he has been known to get active. Running up on Joe Budden, knocking out Ras Kass, lumping up 40 glocc. Hell even when he got knocked out my Rosemound whatever his name was. Dudes ran up while he was doll and still got active. Should he be acting like that p? Of course not, but he does and these other rappers stay coming to LA where none of they so called "connects" really matter. sean already got touched what makes him think that's gonna stop :lol:

He's known for pump faking unless it's a situation that's beneficial.

Ras Kass is like 5'7
40 Glocc was outnumbered

He's known for pump faking unless it's a situation that's beneficial.

Ras Kass is like 5'7
40 Glocc was outnumbered

I mean he got knocked out when he was solo by some dudes, and even the dude who knocked him out said Game wasn't running and was the one who intiated the fight. If there are other times then I'm unaware of those situations

I'm a no where near calling Meek **** by no means.

All older ******. What he doesn't realize is this ain't 90s LA. These young ****** kill each other for sport. They don't care about a fight to put on ig. That whole durk or Thug situation could've ended ugly for dude Cuz he wanted to involve himself thinking a fight would be the worse that happens. I think we all know game would whoop Meek with the hands and beans. That's why they wouldn't go that route.

Last edited:
Yea Game showing his age there.

Young ****** too ****** up off perscrips to fight, they shooting only.

OG's need to step up and stop this nonsense, the last thing Rap needs is more violence clouding the true value of the art form.

The male ego is so fragile.

All older ******. What he doesn't realize is this ain't 90s LA. These young ****** kill each other for sport. They don't care about a fight to put on ig. That whole durk or Thug situation could've ended ugly for dude Cuz he wanted to involve himself thinking a fight would be the worse that happens. I think we all know game would whoop Meek with the hands and beans. That's why they wouldn't go that route.

Yeah we saw Young Thug swings like a 13 year old girl.

Last edited:
Yeah we saw Young Thug swings like a 13 year old girl.
Exactly, none of these ****** can fight and don't care. They been carrying guns from the teenage years when dudes back in the day would fight. That's why none of them frail dudes ran and fell back like o **** it's game.

I laugh at the fact that dudes really think that something is gonna come out of this on the street level.....Nobody in their right mind putting they're life & or freedom in jeopardy behind some goofy *** rappers & if they do they are some duck *** dudes....All that don't come to this city & that city talk need to stop with these rappers none of these dudes run anything in their cities.....

Last edited:
Y'all acting young dudes busting instead of fighting is a new thing :lol:

I remember old heads saying me and my generation were punks cause we didn't fight, a now I look at my little brother crazy cause he ain't fight like the way me and my older brother did. **** ain't no worse or better just the same ole same ole :smh: :smh:

"And we ain't gon fight, our guns gon fight"

I laugh at the fact that dudes really think that something is gonna come out of this on the street level.....Nobody in their right mind putting they're life & or freedom in jeopardy behind some goofy *** rappers & if they do they are some duck *** dudes....All that don't come to this city & that city talk need to stop with these rappers none of these dudes run anything in their cities.....

To a degree I agree

It only takes on instance for it to go left, and then people will say it shouldn't have gotten to that point. Meanwhile online everyone is rooting and egging them on.

but a lot of rappers do get shot

Look at Bankroll Fresh and Troy Ave. Everyone thought the Troy situation was funny until something happen. Then they're stupid. Not everyone is soft, but everyone has a gun.

I remember old heads saying me and my generation were punks cause we didn't fight, a now I look at my little brother crazy cause he ain't fight like the way me and my older brother did. **** ain't no worse or better just the same ole same ole :smh: :smh:

The crime rate will actually tell you that it was way worse back then. Old heads (which I almost am) will always talk about the newer generation but they did way more killing.

The crime rate will actually tell you that it was way worse back then. Old heads (which I almost am) will always talk about the newer generation but they did way more killing.
Yea **** started when I was a kid in the early 90's **** was crucial down here in New Orleans back then some Projects you couldn't go in it was crazy down here from 92-05'

Yea alright, y'all keep thinking these other ****** won't do nothing. I'm not saying a rapper is going to throw everything away to kill another but it's a reason it's 20 ****** always around em mooching. Look at peewee roscoe, bankroll, rondo/cdai etc. Alot of these ****** are street dudes first and feel like they would be locked up if said rapper ain't have them with em. I'm not saying it's going to happen but I wouldn't dismiss it like it can't because it can and will. ****** was killas back in the day too, difference is these Lil young high ****** don't even know how to fight if they tried. They catching bodies before they can buy cigarettes.

Nah we know it ain't new. It's just getting worse. When I was in middle school or high school dudes would still fight and be done with it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom