**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek been dropping snippets since August 2015 :lol:

Bluffin *** ******. I'm still rooting for him. But he makes it hard to. Dude be disaapointing me man :lol:. And I'm not eem a fan like that.

Just wanna see hood dudes win
that **** is incredibly irritating. Just drop the ******* track fam.

Thug be doing that **** too. :smh:

edit: whoops he came thru :rofl:

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, beans aint what he used to be but he can still rap.

Id like to hear beans go @ game but this new voice of his is gonna hender his delivery imo.

I can barely make out what beans is sayin these days. Its like he doesn't have an actual voice anymore. Its too low...

Black thought is the person you name when you want Internet props

If I want to hear nothing but straight diss bars and freestyles id rather listen to Cassidy

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong, beans aint what he used to be but he can still rap.

Id like to hear beans go @ game but this new voice of his is gonna hender his delivery imo.

I can barely make out what beans is sayin these days. Its like he doesn't have an actual voice anymore. Its too low...
When I heard his new voice on that pusha tv album 
frown.gif

He killed his verse on push album. My favorite from Philly is Chris idc idc. Beans the goat Philly dude tho.

I respect Black thought but he's not really my speed..

But when you talking about philly rappers it's simple..

Beans
Oschino
Vodka

I think you can say Black Thought or Beans depending on what you like in a MC

Cassidy, no

Plus he sounds dated now.

Cassidy still washed Meek in their beef though :lol: it's just that Meek rapped louder and was still making hits on the radio while Cass had been out the limelight for years

He killed his verse on push album. My favorite from Philly is Chris idc idc. Beans the goat Philly dude tho.

Young Chris :pimp:

ONLY thing we will ever agree on

Young Chris flow is top 10

Beans is def my favorite dude from Philly but I really rock with Young Chris. Funny thing is I actually liked Neef more early on (don't even know why), but since 2010, Young Chris has been my dude

I respect Black thought but he's not really my speed..

But when you talking about philly rappers it's simple..

Beans
Oschino
Vodka

I like Cyssero, Quilly, Young Hot, Reed and Chic Raw better than O and Vodka.

Cassidy still washed Meek in their beef though :lol: it's just that Meek rapped louder and was still making hits on the radio while Cass had been out the limelight for years

Yeah, punchlines is a battle rap thing

I always appreciated Cassidy but it was beans and state property for me.

Peedi should've been in this conversation

Beans is def my favorite dude from Philly but I really rock with Young Chris. Funny thing is I actually liked Neef more early on (don't even know why), but since 2010, Young Chris has been my dude

Bruh, Young Chris is my moms favorite rapper. No bulllishin :lol:

"I tried to teach ****** how to be kings, all they ever wanted to be was soldiers"

"Beans I ain't tryna change you,
tryna give you some game,
To make the transition from the streets to the fame"

Back
Top Bottom