**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Music was POWERFUL

Swag is the ******** y'all dudes listen to today

This is something totally different

Exactly bruh! Dudes had the swagger + talent

Now? It's fake swag and horrible music.

Like when a dude makes up his own nickname in the hood. You gotta earn a nickname, you can't just create one, a roundtable of family and homies gotta Christen you with one. :lol:

Honestly after you tried comparing drake being a fraud to Jay-z I don't take you serious.
I d g a f what your lame *** takes serious.... you had no rebuttal for your dumbass logic ..drakes a fraud for having ghost writers ... but lying in your raps about things you never did don't make you fraud ..

I d g a f what your lame *** takes serious.... you had no rebuttal for your dumbass logic ..drakes a fraud for having ghost writers ... but lying in your raps about things you never did don't make you fraud ..

Lol dude carry on, take that Internet anger somewhere else. It's all jokes over here.

I agree with all of this other than Beanie never being better than Cam. I don't know how anyone could think think he wasn't better than Cam. Cam has too much comedy in his rhymes for that, the same reason why people don't place Ludacris higher than they probably should. Cam's rapping was never about what he said, but the cool way he said **** over good to amazing production.

Luda is really underrated as a rapper

Very. He can make any type of record, just doesn't have a legit classic, but I hold his 1st 2 albums in pretty high regard.

"and that's an actual fact"

Cam is extremely over-hyped, from day one. I do respect the fact he actually had the heart to go at Jay.

But I bet cam has the best verse on we are the champions tho and held his own on roc just fire and welcome to NYC and dipset had the hottest songs on the roc when they were on the roc but whatever. Bar for bar I got cam holding his own against beans. Beans is nasty but we aren't gonna sit here and act like cam can't hang. Please.

Last edited:
Even on that rocafella dream team album dipset had the hottest songs.
They had the hottest freestyles on hot 97 at the time. ****** have selective memory.

:lol: we just gonna forget about the blueprint tho? That's top 10 all time. Dipset compare more to state prop or something. B team vs b team, y'all can be fans and all but y'all gotta chill with the ****** ****.

I agree with all of this other than Beanie never being better than Cam. I don't know how anyone could think think he wasn't better than Cam. Cam has too much comedy in his rhymes for that, the same reason why people don't place Ludacris higher than they probably should. Cam's rapping was never about what he said, but the cool way he said **** over good to amazing production.

Luda is really underrated as a rapper
Luda cool but he fell back from the music over the years and became kinda lame as he got older ...like hard to imagine he had some heat Like a decade ago :lol:

Omelly sucks , he needs to stop

Back
Top Bottom