**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Chuck got heat comin u heard it here 1st.....After this drop i dont think Meek should live in Cali anymore....

Pretty good diss. Love the OOUUUU beat, but Omelly is pretty bad. every song I've heard him on he raps louder than Meek normally does. It's a battle on wax that you're recording in the studio, not a battle in a circle surrounded by dudes swaying back and forth

B.Coming better than Come home with , DI and purple haze ? Whatttttt now dip set was swag rap ? Seigel has never ever been better than cam and beans had ghost writers for the dblock disses ***** . Beans is wild overrated son is just decent

I might be biased but Diplomatic Immunity is a classic to me and the only double album I appreciate as a double besides Life After Death

B.Coming better than Come home with , DI and purple haze ? Whatttttt now dip set was swag rap ? Seigel has never ever been better than cam and beans had ghost writers for the dblock disses ***** . Beans is wild overrated son is just decent
Thank you.

F is ****** smoking right now?

Cam could go toe to toe with anybody on the roc period and hold his own. Any one. Jay included.
I ****** with state property and had all of the roc's releases but come on.

Swag rap? No bars? Somebody post cam in the basement freestyles.

Last edited:
The beats was. Lyrically, nah.
Those ****** had a vision...scratch that, cam had a vision and executed it perfectly. The production was only a part but ****** is lying if it was like 85% cam's bars, antics etc and the rest production which drew ppl in.

A lot of ****** rapped over sped up soul samples but there's only one dipset. We'll never see anything like it again.

Lastly, diplomats > state p fwiw. Song for song tape for tape.

Last edited:
Camron was a joke and a gimmick. I knew you had to have been from NY Bigging up DIPSET like that. They were entertaining during their short lived time and that was it. I get computers Putin :smh:

"Only time you went plat, my chain around your neck"

Last edited:
I hope you get paid to rep Jay the way you do. You're my guy but you gotta fall back with the shenanigans.

The Truth and Come Home With Me is better than half of Jay's catalogue AT THE VERY LEAST.

Calling Cam a joke or a gimmick is wild as hell.

Last edited:
Camron was a joke and a gimmick. I knew you had to have been from NY Bigging up DIPSET like that. They were entertaining during their short lived time and that was it. I get computers Putin
mean.gif

But he gave us this:

Camron was a joke and a gimmick. I knew you had to have been from NY Bigging up DIPSET like that. They were entertaining during their short lived time and that was it. I get computers Putin :smh:

Take hovs **** out your mouth you stay embarrassing yourself with jay slurpage... I hope you realize how corny you look ..like at first it was kinda funny now it's moved to pathetic

Take hovs **** out your mouth you stay embarrassing yourself with jay slurpage... I hope you realize how corny you look ..like at first it was kinda funny now it's moved to pathetic

Looks at avi.... Moves on

You be the only dude coming in these post all serious. I don't give a **** bro :lol:

Last edited:

I agree with all of this other than Beanie never being better than Cam. I don't know how anyone could think think he wasn't better than Cam. Cam has too much comedy in his rhymes for that, the same reason why people don't place Ludacris higher than they probably should. Cam's rapping was never about what he said, but the cool way he said **** over good to amazing production.

I agree with all of this other than Beanie never being better than Cam. I don't know how anyone could think think he wasn't better than Cam. Cam has too much comedy in his rhymes for that, the same reason why people don't place Ludacris higher than they probably should. Cam's rapping was never about what he said, but the cool way he said **** over good to amazing production.

Luda is really underrated as a rapper

I hope you get paid to rep Jay the way you do. You're my guy but you gotta fall back with the shenanigans.

The Truth and Come Home With Me is better than half of Jay's catalogue AT THE VERY LEAST.

Calling Cam a joke or a gimmick is wild as hell.

Man Jay has like 16 albums, it's easy to cherry pick one album from an artist. That's like me saying reasonable doubt > cams whole catalog

Cam was cool but in the latter part he started letting the gimmicks overshadow the rapping. That "get a shot of the pool on the back" was self ether at its finest. Him and dame both suffer from delusions on grandeur, guess it's a Harlem thing.

I'm serious because I'm commenting on how lame the hov slurpage is ? Lol .. you act like you haven't been told this hundreds of times

Honestly after you tried comparing drake being a fraud to Jay-z I don't take you serious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom