**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Nostalgia be having dudes pumping up a lot of **** that wasn't as nice as it seemed back then.

lyrically S.D.E/Confession of Fire Cam was better than anything he ever did as a "Diplomat"

Camron was a joke and a gimmick. I knew you had to have been from NY Bigging up DIPSET like that. They were entertaining during their short lived time and that was it. I get computers Putin :smh:

"Only time you went plat, my chain around your neck"

cam & da rest of dipset were second only to G-unit during that OG mixtape era...

Game going Rambo on these _'s

Rambo-Shooting-69269.gif

Meek need to just drop DC4 ASAP and hope it's good enough to save face.

Last edited:
Funny part is..unlike the first time meek didn't want any of this..He was laying low for the most part..Game knew who to pick...Usually his disses go unnoticed..but Being label a snitch would have brought an L to..so he would have been ****** anyway...I bet he would pay anything just to go back a year and half ago...smh..He needs a radio banger ASAP..

Man, I just listened to both of Game's tracks.  Meek out of here, man.  DC4 his last hope.

Lyrically Game got Meek in a chokehold but that flow was so damn boring, the song won't be played after the first time.

Meek on the other hand didn't say much but the energy carried it

Cam just "held his own" on Just Fire? I thought it was understood that he had the best verse.

And Sigel's disco vs Cam's isn't too close either, to be honest.

That being said, I think Sigel is a better rapper. He definitely doesn't make better music though.

I think he does have a chance on this one. The song was decent and had a lot of quotables though The Game's was lyrically better.

After red light district thats when luda fell off, but i bet if he really tried, he could drop a track tomorrow and be on every radio station.

Man, I just listened to both of Game's tracks.  Meek out of here, man.  DC4 his last hope.
nah it seems like game tracks and his antics for his album promo aren't working . before i even heard the second record and heard that he used to same beat i just laughed . like he's a clown . especially when sk , the reason this is even happening , said meek aint do it . so your continuing with this bs because ? that meek track isn't a lyrical miracle but the energy and the way its orchestrated is ill . people i know who can't stand meek loved it .  

and omelly verses aren't crazy but trust street _ like it because u believe it . i just laughed cause u could tell he was annoyed 
laugh.gif

Game going Rambo on these _'s

Rambo-Shooting-69269.gif

Meek need to just drop DC4 ASAP and hope it's good enough to save face.

This. Meek needs to go the route he went with Cassidy and just start focusing solely on making hits and let this pass

wont work cuz A. thats another L, B. Game aint gonna take his foot off his neck da way Cassidy did.

Meek can try and beat game, and worst comes to worse, its a draw ala Jada vs Beanie and they both come off looking good.

Back
Top Bottom