**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

what happened to this thread 
roll.gif

Since there is a beef going on

RIP Shawty Lo

But his beef with TI was straight comedy to me.

TI might hold the record for most hip hop beefs (50 doesnt count)

Last edited:
just cuz agallah & JR writer got caught slippin mean ish b :lol:

Naw fam the starting lineup was food too

Tru life making a day job out of taking Jim jones chains

Juelz looking scared for his life when he was kidnapped in London

And tru life postponing camrons hot summer after punching him in the eye

Stack Bundles has become very overrated in death

Just like Max has become overrated from being locked up

No one gave a damn about max like that before the trouble. That wave nonsense went overboard when he went away, he was known more for his smack interviews than his music.

Last edited:

Yup

Stack was cool but he didn't have a fanbase or people dying for his music. He was one of the first artists that I noticed, when you die. Everyone loves you and all of the sudden you're the greatest rapper.

Max was cool and he had a little fanbase but once he got locked up, everyone loved him.

Stacks has become extremely overrated. People act like he wasn't dipset c team or ny beat kept secret.

I will say with what the game turned into, max was up next eventually. Everything he was good at became the sound for rap music.

I didnt care before but please stop with the dipset hate. We understand you like Jay and hate dipset but u dont need to comment on every topic.

So you care now? DIPSET was entertaining for their time but dudes in here acting like they were some spitters and overrating them. Not sure why Jay was mentioned.

Now G UNIT was that group :smokin
Beg for mercy > any DIPSET album

Last edited:
That's what's funny. Nobody said Cam was trash. He just not f'n with Beans. :lol:

Even after Beans lost his voice. His verse on Pusha's tape is killing anything Cam has done in the last few years.
I hate that logic for the simple fact I go hard on everything the camel has done since American gangster. ***** has been washed for years. Let's not act like his resume pre kc doesn't trump the whole dips existence tho. Got me in here defending the flow thief camel man smh.

G-Unit still hasn't put out a complete album yet. Their debut had an outrageous amount of filler and forgettable songs, and T.O.S was old dookie.

Back
Top Bottom