**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Dipset > gunit in every way ....some of ya must be high dudes in deadass re writing history beg for mercy aged liked milk ...banks is the only dude from gunit worth a damn

Jr alone could outrap most of state p and juelz in his prime was better too. Stop with the revisionist history.

Cam on what we do would have been fire, as he was on champions, just fire, welcome to NYC, etc.
FACTS .... Sp was weak as **** .....Cassidy > State property

Buck- straight outta cashville > any Jim jones or juelz project

Banks- hunger for more > any Jim jones or juelz project

The game - the documentary > any Jim jones or juelz project

50 - get rich or die trying > anything DIPSET related :lol:

Dudes really in here comparing a high school talent show to a world wide act :smh:

Last edited:
Dipset > gunit in every way ....some of ya must be high dudes in deadass re writing history beg for mercy aged liked milk ...banks is the only dude from gunit worth a damn

Dipset had a hand full of aight tracks.

Gunit goes way harder and has a way more loyal fan base.

Best dudes in the unit are

Buck
Banks
Kidd kidd
Yayo

IN THAT ORDER.

G-Unit is the main reason Dipset is nonexistent today so how could they possibly be better than them? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

G-Unit is the main reason Dipset is nonexistent today so how could they possibly be better than them? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

50 cent made Jimmy the new leader of DIPSET, ranked up juelz and demoted Camron :smh:

They haven't been the same since

Last edited:

50 - get rich or die trying > anything DIPSET related
laugh.gif

Dudes really in here comparing a high school talent show to a world wide act
mean.gif
Sheesh

50 - get rich or die trying > anything DIPSET related :lol:

Dudes really in here comparing a high school talent show to a world wide act :smh:

Agree with all of this, just wish G-Unit had a group album to match. Way too much talent to have 2 subpar albums. Their two albums are the equivalent of Wu-Tang's last 2 albums.

I can't front on Juelz' From Me 2 U and Jim Jones' Diary of A Summer though

Last edited:
What are you talking about?

Stack wasn't around until MOB (Members Of Byrdgang)

The music they made during that period was unbelievable and Stack was only getting better being around Max/Jim.
the dipset era was over by the time MOB came out they was reduced to their hardcore/NY fans. Alot their stuff has never gotten no real attention. After killa season it was rare to hear anything diplomat affiliated on the streets unless it was ICFMF
pimp.gif

byrdgang era 06-08??? i gotta go back for that cuz jeezy guwop n tunechi was doin so much then nobody else was gettin play in these streets 

Last edited:
These dudes are really in here rewriting history.

Banks and Game were the only G-Unit members with talent.

The only reason any of their solo albums sold was because 50 gifted them tracks.

Beg for Mercy was just another 50 solo album.

Even if we compare the dudes with the least talent in both camps.

I'd rather listen to Jim Jones any day of the week and would never give Tony Yayo a listen, dude was beyond trash.

We all know why you been talking slick about Dipset......

Hov is one of my favorites. But dammit man. You take it to a whole nother level :lol:

I've been talking slick about DIPSET because I think they're a novelty act and g unit is far superior, everything else is made up in your head :lol:

Last edited:
We all know why you been talking slick about Dipset......

Hov is one of my favorites. But dammit man. You take it to a whole nother level
laugh.gif
Taking it too far.  Hov doesn't even hold a grudge against Dipset like that man does, these beefs are over 10 years old.

Just make an impartial judgement on the music.

Dudes really mad that certain people don't care for DIPSET?

By yalls logic I wouldnt like nas either because he went way harder at him than any of those DIPSET dudes. I like nas music and think he's a top rapper.

Last edited:
These dudes are really in here rewriting history.

Banks and Game were the only G-Unit members with talent.
The only reason any of their solo albums sold was because 50 gifted them tracks.

Beg for Mercy was just another 50 solo album.

Even if we compare the dudes with the least talent in both camps.
I'd rather listen to Jim Jones any day of the week and would never give Tony Yayo a listen, dude was beyond trash.

False, Young Buck was and still is very talented, and I would put his album over Banks' first more often than not.

You can't call Yayo beyond trash and give Jim Jones props, cause as far as skill goes, they're not that different from one another. Jones just has 6 studio albums and Yayo has 1.

Back
Top Bottom