**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Ain't nobody still listening to Stunt 101, My Buddy, Footprints, and a host of other songs in 2016. DI stands the test a time. Beg For Mercy was simply a G-Unit album that came out while they were hot. Doesn't touch any of their solo stuff.

Last edited:
I didnt care before but please stop with the dipset hate. We understand you like Jay and hate dipset but u dont need to comment on every topic.

So you care now? DIPSET was entertaining for their time but dudes in here acting like they were some spitters and overrating them. Not sure why Jay was mentioned.

Now G UNIT was that group :smokin
Beg for mercy > any DIPSET album

Yes Because to say no one cared about max is the dumbest **** ive ever heard. His court case was reality tv on YouTube.

His whole career is documented on YouTube and u can go back and see how old the comments are not just after he got locked up.

Most of Jims best songs max had something to do with so please dont crowd the thread with your hate.

GUNIT was great tho so ill give u that but im not gonna compare them to Dipset

G-Unit album was hard. Actually, both album was hard. The first had like 3-4 commercial wack joints but it was hard.

I played Beg For Mercy 1000x more than the Black Album.

Never forget.

The whole thing is classic but greatness starts around 4:15.

Ehh idk it's funny but I have a hard time hating on anybody willing to put themselves out there and actually come off the top on a platform like Sway, knowing you might **** up, say some stupid ****, hum etc :lol:

Especially in an era where _'s are spitting verses from 4 yr old songs as "freestyles" :rolleyes

Last edited:
Nope.

Idk where you were during that era if you think this but you're wrong.
what era might that be exactly? cuz during the Dipset era (vol 1 til killa season) Stacks or Max barely got any recognition or light shined on them 

Max wasnt with them until killa season and then he got signed to Byrd gang

Stack was prob still with Clue and them

Last edited:
smokin.gif

Talkin bout you got I.B.S, ***** you got A.I.D.S

I miss those hiphop days. Hopefully yachty, uzi, desiigner, Dex etc etc, can bring just as much entertainment as DIPSET and G unit did

what era might that be exactly? cuz during the Dipset era (vol 1 til killa season) Stacks or Max barely got any recognition or light shined on them 

What are you talking about?

Stack wasn't around until MOB (Members Of Byrdgang)

The music they made during that period was unbelievable and Stack was only getting better being around Max/Jim.

Jr alone could outrap most of state p and juelz in his prime was better too. Stop with the revisionist history.

Cam on what we do would have been fire, as he was on champions, just fire, welcome to NYC, etc.
JR n Juelz? They my guys ( new writer tape crack btw check it out ) but no , just no

Back
Top Bottom