**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

At this point, in sales only, cause it's definitely not actual rapping or albums
at rapping, it was all downhill for game after the documentary.

This is not true in the slightest. It's arguable that Doctor's Advocate is better than Documentary, and he's had a slew of other good albums and tapes afterwards. People can't seem to separate the music from the artist's antics. I show somebody slander Beanie for getting rocked, and said he "did nothing but rhyme over wack beats anyway." Ummmm, where? Didn't know a punch to the face could suddenly turn all those Just Blaze, Rockwilder, Kanye, and Bink! beats to trash.

Because they are getting exactly what they want... attention. They want the shade room post, tweets, trending and this is doing it. What real ****** u know take to the Internet to keep calling dudes out? If they had a issue and he got his hitter... wouldn't he hit his **** direct? With all these situations with them west coast dudes. Instead of hitting the line they going straight to the Web for attention. If it's a real problem real ****** gonna Holla at each other about it and take it from there. Go on ig to tell a ***** I wanna fight u :lol: but Meek was twitter fingers tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]. If game smart he would separate himself from that dude man, he no good for him.

OG always told me if you plotting something you keep your mouth shut and just do it. Social media got these funny dudes exposing themselves something serious. All this talking for likes and views followed by the "real ogs chopped it up ain't no static" is not gonna fly for everyone and Maino is one of those dudes.

OG always told me if you plotting something you keep your mouth shut and just do it. Social media got these funny dudes exposing themselves something serious. All this talking for likes and views followed by the "real ogs chopped it up ain't no static" is not gonna fly for everyone and Maino is one of those dudes.
I hope so. I didn't want violence at first, but this 40+ attention seeking wack ***** need his jaw checked. The name makes 100% sense now. I've never seen a artist manager start so much ****, he probably got the battery on his back to do all this corny lying ****.

"I do my dirt all by my lonely". Dudes don't follow tha anymore.

I hope so. I didn't want violence at first, but this 40+ attention seeking wack ***** need his jaw checked. The name makes 100% sense now. I've never seen a artist manager start so much ****, he probably got the battery on his back to do all this corny lying ****.

Game and wack are literally a match made in heaven. At what point do you stop and collect your W (even though it's against meek) for a OG this dude moving sloppy as hell and that's a recipe for disaster.

Nas >

Gods son never got into any mess like this
laugh.gif

I'm rooting for beans tho
Nas had a beef with everybody from Queens at some point.  Mobb Deep, Nore, Cormega, and 50 cent just to name a few.

Threw shots at 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, and literally anybody that wanted it in their prime.

Dudes have to stop rewriting history in this thread.

Nas had a beef with everybody from Queens at some point.  Mobb Deep, Nore, Cormega, and 50 cent just to name a few.

Threw shots at 2pac, Biggie, Jay-Z, and literally anybody that wanted it in their prime.

Dudes have to stop rewriting history in this thread.

Right :lol:

Ny beefed with each other just like philly is doing

Nas beefed with everyone, then he realized he was a peasant and had to bow down and sign with da gawd (along with jadakiss)

Last edited:
Well there goes the thread
laugh.gif
I hate that someone immediately tried to turn it into a Nas vs Jay-Z thing.

I'm a fan of both.  Nas more in the 90s and Jay-Z more in the 2000s.

No bias against either from me but in my opinion Nas won the beef based on just the music alone.

I never would have thought we'd be talking about this beef 15 years later.

It's hard not to mention Jay in this situation

Meek- managed by Jay
Beans - was signed to Jay
GaYme - always wanted to be Jay

Okay I'm done :lol:

Back
Top Bottom