**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I can't rock with Meek after that Beans interview straight up
Word beans exposed him bad

On the flip side, if you read between the lines it all started because meek didn't care to do a show, beans felt some time of way because he would've got paid $15k for it. Oschino seems right on the stuff he said about beans. It all just boils down to the fact that philly lost.

Last edited:
Repped for actually listening to music and not skimming through it 
smokin.gif

On the flip side, if you read between the lines it all started because meek didn't care to do a show, beans felt some time of way because he would've got paid $15k for it. Oschino seems right on the stuff he said about beans. It all just boils down to the fact that philly lost.

I said the exact same thing in another thread lol

So wait, Meek send dudes for Beans but Game is still walking like nothing?..

So wait, Meek tried to exposed Drake for having Ghost writers, but Beans was helping your camp out with Verses?

So wait, you mad at Drake cause she ****** your *****?

So wait, Meek send dudes for Beans but Game is still walking like nothing?..

So wait, Meek tried to exposed Drake for having Ghost writers, but Beans was helping your camp out with Verses?

So wait, you mad at Drake cause she ****** your *****?

If you ain't write it, don't record it *****...this is hip hop... :pimp: :pimp:
oh wait, unless it's for me and my squad :rofl:

Last edited:
And you can tell he keeping it all the way 100 too...Only thing I didn't like is him bringing up the Drake **** tryna insinuate he smashed Nicki but everything else seemed factual

Ima still check for dc4, this situation is similar to when Ross was exposed for being a co...all meek gotta do is respond with good music and in a few weeks people are gonna be back on his side

Dude posted the text and @ Lil uzi [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Meek a lame man once again bringing other people in this crap

Last edited:
How omelly get a verse handed to him (if true) and it still sucked. It's no hope for that *****.

I can't rock with Meek after that Beans interview straight up
Word beans exposed him bad

Beans said all had to do was say no instead of giving him the run around. You can tell Beans been tryna give him some game but Meek is on some "I got money, I got a Rollie, I got the answers" ****. Every move he makes screams nucklehead.

Beans not fooling me with the og, I'm so real, I keep it 100 talk. I'm a big fan of the music but he got a history of snake ****, I'm not taking everything he says as facts. He probably said so much **** about game and them in that studio then seem Meek said fall back ran to try to be buddy buddy. He was on point about Meek thinking everybody hating and holding the mirror up to him but he seem shady as hell.

Like the whole u wanna be like me talk, the whole I did this for this and that person I took care of the hood is the exact reason why he was in the situation he in financially. These Philly ****** never gonna come together, they all got some weirdo **** wrong with them.

Last edited:
Everyone in this beef is corny at this point. Game for the ig nonsense/fake posts. Meek for continuing to come off as a funny style cat. Beans for reaching og status and still not knowing when to mind his own damn business. Sean Kingston for the tough guy video. Sean Kingston sister for having the nice body but jacked face. The ***** holding the phone to record Beans getting duffed. Wack for being a mini Suge.

Last edited:
Sean Kingston is looking the least corny right now, crazy. He fell all the way back and being a pop artist.

Sean Kingston is looking the least corny right now, crazy. He fell all the way back and being a pop artist.
Sean Kingston caught the first flight out of LA as soon as the video he made posted to instagram.

So far he's been the smartest person in this beef.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom