**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Yet jayz was on the radio on the verge of tears when talkin about it
It's 2016 and the man in your avi can't even do an interview without mentioning Jay, him and dame both

"Only time you exciting is when you mentioning Shawn"
Out of all the people ever signed to the Roc.  Killa is one of the few that doesn't have anything bad to say about Jay.

If he has anything negative to say about Jay it's because of how Jay treated others but Cam has said on many occasions that him and Jay don't have any issues.

Out of all the people ever signed to the Roc.  Killa is one of the few that doesn't have anything bad to say about Jay.
If he has anything negative to say about Jay it's because of how Jay treated others but Cam has said on many occasions that him and Jay don't have any issues.

Besides DAME who from the roc says bad things about JAY? Most of his people still have spots in his various companies. BIGGS came home from jail and was bigging up Jay.

Over the years dame has lost all credibility from every person he's done business with.

Last edited:
And what are you going to do?

Little boy, I don't play those games. Save the immaturity.

you on here constantly defending another grown man at every turn and got the nerve to be talking bout maturity
you say anything about jay and the same couple cats dive into their feelings, then wanna act like you above it all :rolleyes

Right :lol:

Ny beefed with each other just like philly is doing

Nas beefed with everyone, then he realized he was a peasant and had to bow down and sign with da gawd (along with jadakiss)

You talking out your *** right now B
Every thing you saying is **** :lol:

Have you ever heard the interview? I listened again recently to see where dudes got that from?

Ya'll are really embellishing.

Nas Won

Last edited:
Beans confirmed alot in that interview. Meek is a emotional lame looking some type of approval. Beans, Game and Wack telling the same story about their conversation

Beans know he was wrong for jumping in it. Meek ain't the type of dude to ride for. He a unorganized, sloppy _. Beans shoulda looked at how Meek handled the Drake situation and said nah I can't team with this _. And Game bigged Beans up in 92 Bars. He no reason to get in it.

The way Game is going at Meek that's how Meek shoulda went at Drake. Came hard with the records, videos, etc.

Beans confirmed alot in that interview. Meek is a emotional lame looking some type of approval. Beans, Game and Wack telling the same story about their conversation

Beans know he was wrong for jumping in it. Meek ain't the type of dude to ride for. He a unorganized, sloppy _. Beans shoulda looked at how Meek handled the Drake situation and said nah I can't team with this _. And Game bigged Beans up in 92 Bars. He no reason to get in it.

The way Game is going at Meek that's how Meek shoulda went at Drake. Came hard with the records, videos, etc.

Crazy part is the whole interaction stemmed from Beans wanting Meek to agree to do a show so he could come up on 15 bands. There's a subtle lesson to be learned from all of this about money management. :smh:

you on here constantly defending another grown man at every turn and got the nerve to be talking bout maturity
you say anything about jay and the same couple cats dive into their feelings, then wanna act like you above it all :rolleyes

Did you just roll your eyes at me?

Saying someone was crying on the radio when he wasn't?

On the internet too many of you have group think. Someone repeats something and you all run with it. And if people disagree they have a trantrum like you did. Learn to stand on your own two and think for yourself.

Does it sound like he was crying? Would he be crying over a diss song?

**** making sense or if it's logical if the story sounds cute.

I had no idea wack 1000 used to work for suge at deathrow

Game mentions it on Doc 2 in the song with Wayne.

"Let me tell you how I met my ***** Wack
****, he ain't always have a ***** back
When I met him, he was standing behind Suge
And everything is all good when you banging for your hood
Compton
That ***** Wack got my number and came through
Now let me tell you the type of **** the Game do
He walked in the booth where I was spitting
Gave him ten thousand, couldn't even finish his ******' sentence
I ain't owe him ****, but real recognize real
Now we like two red-nosed Pits"

I know everybody ain't sleep on Game right now but D2 was a really good album. Game really ain't to be played with in that rap ****.

Last edited:
Immaturity yet you're 45 yr old *** on here defending jay z every chance you get EAD

No little boy, you don't say a grown man was crying when he wasn't. That goes beyond the little gossip and talking about celebs that you do. That's disrespecting a mans name. Some of you don't see the difference, because in my 45 years I actually learned something and have a certain code.

Just like a grown man doesn't have another grown man in his avatar like he worships him.

If someone was to say you were crying over a situation and you weren't what would happen in real life? I know what would happen with me. What about you?

But it's cool on the internet, right?

No little boy, you don't say a grown man was crying when he wasn't. That goes beyond the little gossip and talking about celebs that you do. That's disrespecting a mans name. Some of you don't see the difference, because in my 45 years I actually learned something and have a certain code.

Just like a grown man doesn't have another grown man in his avatar like he worships him.

If someone was to say you were crying over a situation and you weren't what would happen in real life? I know what would happen with me. What about you?

But it's cool on the internet, right?
lmaoooo son you're pathetic you really defending hov honor ... I'm done you ****** different

Back
Top Bottom