**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

MAN **** WAYNE, he gay and his music sucks.

Buncha white boys been his core fanbase for the past 4 years.

Last edited:
Official show money thread now :lol:

100k for wayne in 2011 seems like them promoters hit a lick. If blac youngsta grabbing 30 a show shid lemme find out one of the homies got pro tools :lol:

Lmao real talk got me wanna dust off some of my old fruity loop beats and dig up freestyles

Has nothing to do with this but I came across a Mac Boney album/tape from 2015 :smokin :smokin :smokin

The disrespect though.

Wayne just performed in front of 40K plus in Chicago.

View media item 2181719

All I see is 2Chainz and some hypeman helping him perform ColleGroove

damn meek is probably my favorite current rapper but thats corny posting texts from beanie lol
and beanie is corny for playing both sides once ish got heated and he caught a couple bars
this whole situation is corny but atleast dc4 is dropping tomorrow

damn meek is probably my favorite current rapper but thats corny posting texts from beanie lol
and beanie is corny for playing both sides once ish got heated and he caught a couple bars
this whole situation is corny but atleast dc4 is dropping tomorrow

Where the texts

tbh it sounds like beanie was just trying to boost meek's head so he could get that 15k off of him
and then for game to try to act like he feels bad about beanie getting sucker punched but yet he was dissing the man :rofl:
these ****** are comedians fr

Mack Mittens is too honest of a dude. He tells it like it is.

Nicki smashin' Drake seems very likely, though. I mean, c'mon. They ain't gotta' sleep him in front of the man's family, though.

I hope Wack 100 shoots a fair one wit' Teefy.

tbh it sounds like beanie was just trying to boost meek's head so he could get that 15k off of him
and then for game to try to act like he feels bad about beanie getting sucker punched but yet he was dissing the man :rofl:
these ****** are comedians fr
he said something along the lines of "as much I can like someone if they coming at me I'm firing back" ...

Im not a big meek fan but i really dont see why people are quick to hand him a huge L in this situation.

He lost to game in the beef but the game is one of the best active beef rappers because of his persistence alone ( despite the fact that he has been caught lying multiple times in this battle)

IDC if beans is a "legend" or whatever u want to call him. Between the Oschino allegations (which look like the truth right now) and what he did in this situation he deserves everything that happens to him. It was wrong to do it in front of his fam but he shouldn't even be putting them in this kinda situation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom