**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

You guys do realize the last tour he did was an arena tour with Nicki MInaj.

He without a doubt made 100k a night on that tour.

Will he get that from random promoters around the country?  Maybe, Maybe not.

Damn a 100k a show..the intro must do wonders in the club..I guess house party too.
My boy had that played at his wedding
roll.gif

Last edited:
Damn now it makes sense how he keep buying all these jewels and whips while putting nothing out.

And then he send some _ to sucka punch him while he with his wife. :lol:

If you got a problem with Beans go see him but yeah you "don't fight". Man if this was early 2000's Sigel **** would get ugly. He way more calm now.
But son and beans know each other personally and according to him he let beans slide before with sucka ****.
Meek ain't gettin no damn 100k to preform mixtape songs FOH
How much "chuck" get tho

Overhead on arena tours are absurdly high. Just because of the production.

And dude was a supporting artist. Not the headliner.

"At the end of 2015, the tour placed at number 80 on Pollstar's "2015 Year-End Top 100 Worldwide Tours" list, grossing $22 million from 38 shows with a total attendance of 429,672."

That's less than 1 Million GROSS per show. Not even NET. I don't see Meek getting over 10% of that.

Last edited:

"At the end of 2015, the tour placed at number 80 on Pollstar's "2015 Year-End Top 100 Worldwide Tours" list, grossing $22 million from 38 shows with a total attendance of 429,672."

That's less than 1 Million GROSS per show. Not even NET. I don't see Meek getting over 10% of that.
Artists have their asking price.  Meek's management is asking for that 100k.  He obviously doesn't get that for every show but even if he did take a haircut for the tour I can't envision a scenario where he got less than 80K a night.

Ain't no money like show money..It's funny I went on Lil uzi page earlier and seen dude in a Lambo..I'm thinking damn how many shows he had to do to get that.

I always wondered how much Beyoncé makes from her tour for these same reasons. She has a big *** 100 ft screen that travels with her along the 40 damn dancers. That stadium overhead with all those traveling and hotel fees :x

Artists have their asking price.  Meek's management is asking for that 100k.  He obviously doesn't get that for every show but even if he did take a haircut for the tour I can't envision a scenario where he got less than 80K a night.
if boosie is get 70k (allegedly). Meek is getting 100 k easy. 

Artists also make adjustments.

Wifey's tour. Getting to open arenas in from of a mainstream audience.

I just did the math. That tour GROSSED less than 600k per show.

Nikki, Meek, Rae, Dej, Tinashe split that. Nikki obviously takes a massive chunk.

I can't call it. Def not 100k though. Maybe 80. Maybe less.

Boosie is a southern legend so he can get 70k for shows cause they mostly all in the south, hell Slim Thug can still pull 40-50k in the Texas market

Meek ain't getting 100k for a show in reading :lol: ...Meek probly already knew that ain't sound right that's why he wasn't wit it , u think he gon pass on a 100k to do a show up the road ? That's easy money no travel n all that :lol:

Last edited:
Meek ain't getting 100k for a show in reading :lol: ...Meek probly already knew that ain't sound right that's why he wasn't wit it , u think he gon pass on a 100k to do a show up the road ? That's easy money no travel n all that :lol:
I never even heard of reading

Back
Top Bottom