**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meek ain't getting 100k for a show in reading :lol: ...Meek probly already knew that ain't sound right that's why he wasn't wit it , u think he gon pass on a 100k to do a show up the road ? :lol:

That's what I'm saying maybe in a club down old city Philly he could possibly get that..But honestly I Can't even remember the last time Meek even did a club in philly..but a small town like Reading PA...I don't see..The club promoter had to be spinning Beans..

As much dumb **** he does I can see him asking 100k. Now if he's getting that I'm that's another story. He nicki wifey, he had one of the better selling albums last year and he got one of them songs that's gonna be around for a while. I would've guessed his asking price to be around 80ish but if he getting the 100 more power to him.

Southern artist are different they whole career is show money Blacc Youngsta will never drop a album...

The south is full of hustlas tho, while you think they need is shows and features, its been instilled in southern culture to get invisible sets and invest.

Why you think all these southern cats aint EVER trippin off album sales or doin no ho **** like these fools are to increase revenue.

We got money baby.

Last edited:
You guys would be shocked at how much these guys get to perform in places you've never heard of.

Back in 2011 Wayne got paid 100k for a club appearance at a club called Adriana's in Harvey, IL on New Years Eve.

Harvey, IL is a couple miles south of Chicago but there's absolutely no way they recouped how much they paid Wayne to come out that night.

He wasn't even there to perform.  They literally did it just to attach Wayne's name to their club.  This was also Wayne in his prime.

That show money and appearance money is real.

Last edited:

You guys would be shocked at how much these guys get to perform in places you've never heard of.

Back in 2011 Wayne got paid 100k for a club appearance at a club called Adriana's in Harvey, IL on New Years Eve.

Harvey, IL is a couple miles south of Chicago but there's absolutely no way they recouped how much they paid Wayne to come out that night.

He wasn't even there to perform.  They literally did it just to attach Wayne's name to their club.

Key word is it was NYE, and that was 5 years ago when Wayne was still one of the biggest artist in the world selling millions of records.

100K WAS CHEAP FOR HIM 

Last edited:
Key word is it was NYE, and that was 5 years ago when Wayne was still one of the biggest artist in the world selling millions of records.

100K WAS CHEAP FOR HIM 
My point was that people were doubting the numbers because it was Reading, Pa.  I'm proving that no name cities can and will come up with those numbers just to get a big name to come.

Last edited:
Cold 
laugh.gif

[thread="579874"] [/thread]
100K WAS CHEAP FOR HIM 

My point was that people were doubting the numbers because it was Reading, Pa.  I'm proving that no name cities can and will come up with those numbers just to get a big name to come.
Yea but NYE mane , that's big ...EVERYBODY paying crazy prices to get a celeb in the building...bet chingy getting multiple racks to show up to some random spot in Missouri on dec 31st :lol:

Official show money thread now :lol:

100k for wayne in 2011 seems like them promoters hit a lick. If blac youngsta grabbing 30 a show shid lemme find out one of the homies got pro tools :lol:

He wasn't even there to perform.  They literally did it just to attach Wayne's name to their club.
100K WAS CHEAP FOR HIM 

In 2016, you could probably book him for 4K at a car wash. Birdman and Ronald would 3700 of that.

Hold up ...n I just remembered Adriana's one of the most popular, livest spots on the south side of Chicago ...south side ****** can't party in the city limits so they go to that spot in some other town close by ...that was a terrible example all around :lol:

He wasn't even there to perform.  They literally did it just to attach Wayne's name to their club.  This was also Wayne in his prime.

Adriannas lit fam

Hold up ...n I just remembered Adriana's one of the most popular, livest spots on the south side of Chicago ...south side ****** can't party in the city limits so they go to that spot in some other town close by ...that was a terrible example all around :lol:

All the rachet clubs in that area

Official show money thread now :lol:

100k for wayne in 2011 seems like them promoters hit a lick. If blac youngsta grabbing 30 a show shid lemme find out one of the homies got pro tools :lol:

Lmao real talk got me wanna dust off some of my old fruity loop beats and dig up freestyles

Last edited:

Adrianas is a very popular spot. That's the first place I think if when people say performances in chicago. Then it was nye, u can triple your money every year that day. The cover for clubs on nye with no performers here are almost 100.

Hold up ...n I just remembered Adriana's one of the most popular, livest spots on the south side of Chicago ...south side ****** can't party in the city limits so they go to that spot in some other town close by ...that was a terrible example all around
laugh.gif
Adriana's been dead and a lot of people flat out didn't believe Wayne was actually going to be there back then.

Adriana's cover was $20 on an average night.

Last edited:
In 2016, you could probably book him for 4K at a car wash. Birdman and Ronald would 3700 of that.
This might be your best work yet bro. U literally burst out laughing for a good 30 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom