**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

If this ***** or thug drop another goddamn snippet Jesus Christ

Enough already
At least thug drops music. He dropped like 5 tapes since Meek last project :lol:
**** Meek man, he needs to be dropped.

Man that recent meek video snippet tho

**** sounds fire

Another one? BRUHHHHHH!!!!!!  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
[emoji]129300[/emoji] No.

Picture Waka in his prime letting a lil guy like Max B publicly clown on his wife and life for years. Nice try though.

From Loon to Junior Mafia to Tru Life

Max B was the least of his worries.

Dip Set took a lot of public L's

Am I missing something here?

Was there a single bar spit on this?

no you're not missing anything i just don't really give a **** about bars to where i can't enjoy a song without them

it's a time and place for everything...he's had snippets with bars and snippets like the one in question for just riding around intoxicated on a nice night

From Loon to Junior Mafia to Tru Life

Max B was the least of his worries.

Dip Set took a lot of public L's

A LOT!!!!!

People dancing on their chains
Catching ghost at the Rucker
Getting punched by tru life
Tru life showing his face holding up Jim jones jewelry while disrespecting his girlfriend

Getting kidnapped in London :lol:

Last edited:
Waiting for the nt dipset police to talk about how y'all rewriting history and only lames didn't like dipset and loved Roca fella etc.

He damn sure wouldn't have ignored it for years... steady looking like a sucker while his career was crashing at a parallel rate.
Goonie Jim from early 2000's is not the same Jim from late 2000s when B****vel was slandering his name.

He knew he had that man's paperwork and had nothing to gain more to lose than involving himself in street **** 

I ****** with dipset harder than I ****** with rocafella but I **** with jayz more than any of them ******.

Kanye produced a lot of heat for dipset too

Back
Top Bottom