**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

I'm sorry but Beans is a whole cornball for this entire ordeal. He played himself getting in that situation when he felt some type of way about Meek the whole time. Then he tries to play the "wise og" role on Tax's show and then contradicts a lot of what he said on there.

Then I see him on instagram holding fake guns shooting a video called "**** whoever ain't gang gang".

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

You 42 years old dog. That slang ain't even from your generation. That **** is silly as hell. This why elders aren't respected by the young guys. Why should I respect you when compromise your art by trying to keep up with what the kids are doing?

He still a legend but it's sad to see him in this place. This ain't how legends supposed to move at this stage in their lives.

beans was looking like a boondocks skit in that "gang gang" IG snippet

let it go OG

go home and be a family man nobody is trying to hear your crusty raps in 2016 you just got your jaws played with and nothing happened this is not your lane

fall back and open up a barbershop or something...make funny IG videos like Gillie...but there is no reason for a 42 year old Muslim who just got knocked out to be in a music video waving fake guns around

Last edited:
Sad part is that Beans still dropped a diss song and we still waiting on Meek.

SMH

I don't think anyone is waiting on another Meek reply.

for what?

Game had the best diss with Pest Control. there's nothing he can really do to top that nor is Game worth going back and forth with for 6 months like Drake.

focus on DC4 that's really the only thing anyone cares about from Meek at this point.

the beef did its job of putting them both back in the spotlight for their next projects

Beans is the one who got punched

What does Meek have to respond for? To say what? We'll slump you again?
laugh.gif
 exactly . i think its funny how everyone is saying the beef with game is corny , as if he was supposed to just take it . what more would he need to say to beans ? this guy can't win in anyones eyes . that drake thing is haunting 

You 42 years old dog. That slang ain't even from your generation. That **** is silly as hell. This why elders aren't respected by the young guys. Why should I respect you when compromise your art by trying to keep up with what the kids are doing?
I can understand everything you said except this. There is no age limit for using slang nor acting / dressing a certain way.

This is the most ignorant thing people can say. Like young kids that speak proper English are teased and call sellout and all kind of stuff. Or when kids are not in the urban culture fashionably the same issue.

When it comes to slang you sound like a dumb *** regardless. You don't go to any well paying job and talk your slang .. Why? Because you sound like a dumb ***. If it's acceptable in the hood .. There's no age limit? What's wrong with a older person wanting to relate to the youth? I mean younger kids always want to hang out and learn ...

This stament makes no sense .. Guess since you are older you need to shift focus and start singing gospel.

Go on with that ... I would cop a Siegel album before a queerr keef ...

Lastly youth don't respect their elders the same way they don't respect their mom's ... Nothing to do with elders acting a certain way. However I do agree respect goes both ways ...

Beans is the one who got punched

What does Meek have to respond for? To say what? We'll slump you again?

I don't think anyone is waiting on another Meek reply.

for what?

Game had the best diss with Pest Control. there's nothing he can really do to top that nor is Game worth going back and forth with for 6 months like Drake.

focus on DC4 that's really the only thing anyone cares about from Meek at this point.

the beef did its job of putting them both back in the spotlight for their next projects
iight ... I didn't mean he needed to reply cause facts are what they are ... Meek thru a punch and both times was KOed he best reply in the IV for IV joint which was hot but to late and like ya said why bother with game. Since game like I said body him already.

What i meant if Bean can make a trilogy in a couple of days why are we still waiting for DC4 ????? Don't say he still working cause he said soon .. Soon is not a ducking year.

you just said a whole bunch of nothing.

if you think it's cool for a 42 year rapper who's supposedly a devout muslim to do what the kids are doing holding prop guns in a makeshift music video...that's on you. nobody said anything about gospel music. but if you're an OG, be an OG. be somebody that the youngins can look up to and say "this how i want to move" when i get old. make rap at 42 look cool. go look at how nas, scarface, jay, rae, etc. are moving. you don't see them trying to keep up with children and that's why you can go to any one of their shows in 2016 and see teenagers there that were babies when they were in their prime.
lol ok man ... Continue doing you. Continue looking like a damn fool whether you are 20 or 60. I don't know many people that look at rappers as a source of inspiration. You look at Jay Puffy and other for their off music movement ...

But ok a 19 yo can talk dumb. Ie keef, talk about a subject they don't know and sound dumb Ie politics and Waka and dress and act suspect ie Thugga and its cool cause they are young? but if an older person do it they are dumb old guy. Makes sense carry on

Last edited:

up to the 4:10 mark
I've been saying this since I listened to the interview. After reading the comments in here I was thinking I was bout to hear some real ***** **** and not respect meek. All I heard was a bitter old dude playing both sides.

it's wild to think that a month ago no one was thinking about beans and he was solidified as a legend and now he's out here waving toy guns around yelling out "gang gang" getting slapped around like an IG thot in a Dubai hotel room

all you really have to do in this life is stay in your lane

^ its crazy when u think about it like that 

when i heard him on tax the minute he started talking i felt like he was playing himself . beans has talked in circles like that before , this time it was just too blatant . he had it made up in his head before he even got there . and the fact that tax was so quiet , i know he felt like beans was outta pocket but beans is one of his favorites so he couldn't call him out he just didn't say much of anything at all . . .

when he said he was tryna get close to meek i was like yo this is all bad 

Last edited:
I've been saying this since I listened to the interview. After reading the comments in here I was thinking I was bout to hear some real ***** **** and not respect meek. All I heard was a bitter old dude playing both sides.

Breh the interview started off with beenie saying he was trying to get meek to do a show for $100k so he can get $15k, he was upset that meek didn't say yes. So if you listened with open ears from the get go you knew it was about the money with beans

Last edited:
^yep . which made me think about what oschino had to say .

and then he said meek not taking care of his guys , but you got peedi and o running around saying the same thing about u right now .

Last edited:
Breh the interview started off with beenie saying he was trying to get meek to do a show for $100k so he can get $15k, he was upset that meek didn't say yes. So if you listened with open ears from the get go you knew it was about the money with beans
I was fooled Cuz in here all I seen was smoking smileys and real og kicking knowledge etc. Had me thinking like maybe it's just me idk.

I was fooled Cuz in here all I seen was smoking smileys and real og kicking knowledge etc. Had me thinking like maybe it's just me idk.

Within that....he dropped a lot of jewels. I take the good with the bad. He made some very valid points. But also contradicted himself heavy, and further exposed his funny money ways that Oschino been ranting about. So for me, it was a mix of :pimp: :pimp: and :smh: :smh: and everything in between.

He just didn't really say anything we didn't know. We all know Meek super arrogant, when/if he crashes he will crash hard. All the new stuff he said made him look funny and Noone else.

Fyi. For y'all keep bringing up beans religion... Y'all know he was a Muslim back with rocafella too right?

In the middle of the attempted murder trail, he was still a devout Muslim. All them state property cats are.

"shoot you in your Arm, Leg, Leg, Arm, Head" .....Allah.

Or, "I pray Allah forgive me, cause I speak gangsta but think Muslim"..

Back
Top Bottom