**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

21>lucci [emoji]128064[/emoji]

The "turn" will happen soon enough for you.

Once he gets a metro or Zay project....or Gucci cosigns, you'll see the light :lol:.

Meek better be on his hot 97 flow from a few weeks ago. Slow, confident and direct.

I hate when he raps fast in triplets and yells. It doesn't work for him. And is borderline inaudible.

Once he gets a metro or Zay project....or Gucci cosigns, you'll see the light :lol:.

Meek better be on his hot 97 flow from a few weeks ago. Slow, confident and direct.

I hate when he raps fast in triplets and yells. It doesn't work for him. And is borderline inaudible.
Thank God for the migos co sign or he would be ralo right now

Thank God for the migos co sign or he would be ralo right now

i hate the Migos for that

For real I been thinking dude should drop some songs on some 'Public Enemy #1' type of style just to build some buzz, and then drop his project

Can't find the migos thread so since this the TAN pretty much I thought I'd say quavo really be saving songs man.

I just heard "key to the streets" on the radio the other day. Fire. Looked it up and put it on my phone with Apple Music, the lucci dude is awful but I guess he wasn't so bad on the track. Rest of the migos were meh as usual. Quavo need to go ahead leave those bums and start a solo career. He got the melody fr :smokin

Last edited:
If they were from ny u would be the #2 supporter

Facts

Can't find the migos thread so since this the TAN pretty much I thought I'd say quavo really be saving songs man.

I just heard "key to the streets" on the radio the other day. Fire. Looked it up and put it on my phone with Apple Music, the lucci dude is awful but I guess he wasn't so bad on the track. Rest of the migos were meh as usual. Quavo need to go ahead leave those bums and start a solo career. He got the melody fr :smokin

How are you like 22....and JUST hearing "key to the streets" :lol:

You listen to OVO 24/7 or something? I'm dissapoint man.

That **** been everywhere since the summer. :lol:

:lol: TBH I've been in Canada all summer and I really haven't done **** as far as functions go...I just graduated so I been lowkey [emoji]128526[/emoji] :lol: I never listen to radio

:lol: TBH I've been in Canada all summer and I really haven't done **** as far as functions go...I just graduated so I been lowkey [emoji]128526[/emoji] :lol: I never listen to radio
Congrats young boy. U hit something out there tho? [emoji]128064[/emoji] heard them Canadian yambs legit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom