**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Those insecurites when somehow Drake gotta be mentioned when a joke about Meek is made, some of you boys are fragile as hell :lol:

This **** better be PHENOMENAL after this wait, like **** all the stunt rap we need Bars!!

4 songs about rollies
3 about 'i love nicki'
4-5 about how philly ****** hate on him
Probably some Game/Beanie diss with phone call skits in it

This **** better be PHENOMENAL after this wait, like **** all the stunt rap we need Bars!!

4 songs about rollies
3 about 'i love nicki'

Honest question

Why are you so invested in this thread and the tape if you dont like him?

Lmao, I'll check sons tape out but we know what we're getting

Last edited by a moderator:

4 songs about rollies
3 about 'i love nicki'
Honest question

Why are you so invested in this thread and the tape if you dont like him?
Meek dissed Drake so dude feels like Meek the enemy now .  Taking jabs at him in HIS thread.

roll.gif

He really think he an OVO member.

4 songs about rollies
3 about 'i love nicki'

Breh weren't you crying in the piss god thread about people doing the same exact thing you're doing in this thread.

Last edited:
4 songs about rollies
3 about 'i love nicki'

Breh weren't you crying in the piss god thread about people doing the same exact thing you're doing in this thread.

You ride Jay's **** off into the sunset if anyone talks sideways about him in any thread

Stop

I speak facts, and I would never go into any thread crying about who said what or report people. The drake piss club be getting legit upset about people saying something bad about him, even if it's acknowledging that he has writers.

Besides, you not gang gang

Last edited:
I speak facts, and I would never go into any thread crying about who said what or report people. The drake piss club be getting legit upset about people saying something bad about him, even if it's acknowledging that he has writers.

Besides, you not gang gang

Ok Blue Ivy

Finally. This **** be great.

I was wondering the same thing but let him rock. Dude was legit whining because dudes were doing the same exact **** in the Drake thread :lol:

Son was asking for his account to be deleted over some Drake ****. He different. :lol:

Last edited:

I was wondering the same thing but let him rock. Dude was legit whining because dudes were doing the same exact **** in the Drake thread :lol:

Son was asking for his account to be deleted over some Drake ****. He different. :lol:

meanwhile you boys are caught up on gaining respect....on NT, the internet bruh :lol:

meanwhile you boys are caught up on gaining respect....on NT, the internet bruh :lol:

I ain't looking for no NT respect. I don't know where you get that from. As emotional as you get on here you really can't speak. :lol:

I be looking for the NT prop. Every time I write something clever or funny I be hitting the refresh to see how many reps I got.

NT serious business ...

It should be on Itunes tonight when it updates. I wonder if he performing any of the **** they were going thru at rehearsals at Powerhouse tomorrow.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom