**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Congrats young boy. U hit something out there tho? [emoji]128064[/emoji] heard them Canadian yambs legit.

Preciate that [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

[emoji]128553[/emoji] 2 of Baddest women I've ever hit, the women out there too cool. They don't care about fresh edge ups and all that mess, I hadn't had a haircut out there for like 3 weeks cuz I couldn't find a barber and ol girl was like "nice Mohawk" :lol: can't even go out in public without a cut here lmao . Asian & white women out there riding hard for black lives matter. The Ethiopian & Guyanese women lookin like goddesses :smh: :smh: mannnnn Jamaicans too. Honestly it's a live place...I almost cried when I had to go back.

Dont Jeezy mixtape come out tonight too? Halloween got new A$ap Mob & Westside Gunn projects too :pimp:

Add in Wop, Riff, and 2Chainz soon :smokin

Is there a Lucci-less version of Key To The Streets? I've mostly been listening to the Cap1 version just so I don't have to listen to him

Last edited:
My mixtapez ain't ****, talking bout u gotta share to unlock

I don't even like Meek Mill, but the response to DC4 he's getting on social media right now shows how stupid it was for ****** to be saying his "career is over".

Last edited:
Objectively speaking, is this good?

Like nothing meek mill does is usually interesting to me, but will this impress me?

Cause boys on KTT hyping this like crazy

I'm halfway thru and I think it's fire, but I'm a Meek fan.

No matter what he dropped it was gonna be heavily scrutinized, so all these "this sucks" comments are expected.

I'm not listening til tomorrow but all the hood dudes on social media gassing it *** time. I'll wait til I take this ride in the am.

I been waiting on that Mo Money joint for damn near what? 2 years? SMH. It's the Outro now. First thing I ran through soon as I got my hands on it. Wish we got it in the summer man. Could've used that when I was on vaca riding around in the South. I'm glad it's here though...peak Meek status with that track.

I kind of don't like how they flipped the sample on the intro. Ain't really feeling it right now. I still gotta hear it in the whip.

That joint with Thugga is ******* flames.

I get taking risks and trying to step out your lane, but what the **** was that singing **** bro? :smh: Who told him that was acceptable? Meeknd gotta chill. Bruh almost ruined his whole tape with that mess.

Finally heard that Litty joint for the 1st time...Tory snapped.

The Wolf of All Streets appearance. :smokin

Meek needed this in the worst way. Banger. I **** with it off 1st listen.

Last edited:
Damn y'all not feeling this **** at all though? Meek was one of guys so maybe I'm seeing this with rose colored lens. :lol:

Outro alone makes it worth it to me. IDK how much replay value this whole joint might have, but **** it it's here now.

Within the first minute of the first song he mentions his flooded Patek Philippe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom