**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Nawl..Future mixtapes and music are still being played from years ago...

Word to March Madness

No excuse :lol:

Last edited:
This is Basically all the streets want... I'm going through my TL and any ***** that i know who's from the hood has posted something about DC4. With that said this is music strictly for riding around on a pregame or in the Gym. Good beat selection, nice flow, features actually add to the songs. However nothing he's saying hits. So many rappers have the exact same concepts and topics but they find extremely interesting ways to talk about them, meek just can't seem to find different ways.

It's a decent project might give it a few more spins, I will say this however if your a ***** who's always praising trap music & **** i find it extremely crazy that you don't like this project. Same concepts, good production, catchy hooks, understandable lyrics. Just not really any substance & lord knows a good 80% of the **** i see getting hyped on here these days have zero substance so i can't see those people not liking this project.

Yo.....you do this in EVERY thread

You try to find make believe hypocrisies and false equivalencies.

What's your angle or end game?

Last edited:
The the second half of the Outro sounds exactly like the Dreams and Nightmares Intro.

The replay value of Meek is starting to die between this and Dreams Worth More Than Money.

A bunch of songs on here will tear up the clubs or whatever so good for him but I'm just not feeling it. Too much "emotion" on these tracks. Not trying to hear this from this guy.

This Don Q feature though..

:lol: at too much emotion & Don nice with it. Been said he better than his partner A Boogie

Joint wild generic...it's not terrible but I don't care to hear most of these again kept like 4 songs

Pretty much. Nothing really stands out at all.

He had a year and a half to put out a top tier project. The snippets >>> Dc4

Again, I like when Meek raps like he did on that hot 97 Funk Flex freestyle from a month ago.

That flow >>>>> his fast, "current", loud flow.

Last edited:
The the second half of the Outro sounds exactly like the Dreams and Nightmares Intro.

The replay value of Meek is starting to die between this and Dreams Worth More Than Money.

A bunch of songs on here will tear up the clubs or whatever so good for him but I'm just not feeling it. Too much "emotion" on these tracks. Not trying to hear this from this guy.

This Don Q feature though..

:lol: at too much emotion & Don nice with it. Been said he better than his partner A Boogie
A Boogie isn't nice.

Ditto to the club oriented tracks. There's a bunch that could probably their clubs up, but I don't care to ever hear those again. This is probably really dope for staunch Meek fans, otherwise, there's a couple real solid tracks and that's it

Off first listen, **** is hard.

I'm not surprised though, before the whole Drake ****, Meek was on an upward trajectory but he shoulda just been dropping projects this whole time.

Last edited:
Froze trash though, I still don't understand the whole Lil Uzi thing.

Nicki sound like she did her verse while she was getting her makeup down to pass time.

Y'all being mad hard on son. :lol:

What else you expect from him?

He got great beats on here, a lot of nice hooks, all the features are great for the most part sans Uzi, Don Q, and Nicki.

Y'all being mad hard on son. :lol:

What else you expect from him?

He got great beats on here, a lot of nice hooks, all the features are great for the most part sans Uzi, Don Q, and Nicki.
Whattt ? Don q was the highlight of tape... everything else was meh

Idk what exactly people were expecting from Meek lol from the comments in here it sounds like dc4 is in line with all his other work, which isn't bad

At this point Meek is what he is and there's a place for it in the rap game. He has his moments where he'll give you a GREAT verse, but a large portion of it is great energy & flows with very little substance or memorable lines (I think a lot of that is due to the flow he insist on using which doesn't let lines breathe)

He was projected to be more Fab as he was coming up... his music has trended more towards an east coast Migos (That's not a knock BTW i think they can rap, they just simply aren't saying much that you haven't heard before)

This tape is good based off what's hot in mainstream rap right now tho so under those circumstances it's a good project and is already having the effect Meek wanted to have.

Back
Top Bottom