**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

meek made a good point when he said people come at him fir his rollie raps but not thug or future for their drug and lean references.
and he pretty much exposed beans [emoji]128557[/emoji]
who was he talking about when he said certain rappers distanced themselves from him after the beef
I actually brought up that exact example like 2 days ago with thug and future. It's a follow the leader trend.
I don't know why but I assumed he was talking about future. Seemed like they were solid before, then future started running with Drake and started playing son off idk, I could be looking too much into it. But then again, meek is one of the 7 people future follow on ig so idk.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

meek made a good point when he said people come at him fir his rollie raps but not thug or future for their drug and lean references.

See ... This is the **** i don't get. Why bring up other people into the mix? Like my dude just listen to the people and make adjustment or just reply using your damn self....

I hear one of my employees saying well he does it too, why are you reprimanding me. I get irritated and go harder at him. You get stop for speeding and say, they were going far too, does it ever get you off? Naw man . you just throwing people under the bus ... Own it and move on. Future does it? Who gives a ****? I probably don't know about it cause I don't listen to future but I listen to you and I like your music ... So????

Stop bringing other people into the mix like if thats going to validate what you are doing. No it's not .... Stand on your own merits .... Sounding like a elementary school kids well tommy did it.

Last edited:
The point was people are going at Meek for the same thing literally every other rapper does.

What the **** are you talking about, taking accountability and **** :lol:

The point was people are going at Meek for the same thing literally every other rapper does.

What the **** are you talking about, taking accountability and **** :lol:
I understand the point
..it doesn't take a rocket scientist.

But if you don't understand what i mean, it's cool. You still have some growing to do.

Dudes talk about trying to be witty for internet laughs and this dude here sounding corny trying to be funny ... SMH

I understand the point
..it doesn't take a rocket scientist.

But if you don't understand what i mean, it's cool. You still have some growing to do.

Dudes talk about trying to be witty for internet laughs and this dude here sounding corny trying to be funny ... SMH

Alright man. You're making this too complicated :lol:

Alright man. You're making this too complicated :lol:
complicated?

People are asking you about your situation and you name Biggie Pac Future Thug etc. I guess it's me then. I don't see why naming others to prove a point is necessary when they aren't asking about them but you.

Naw I'm right ...

and he pretty much exposed beans [emoji]128557[/emoji]
who was he talking about when he said certain rappers distanced themselves from him after the beef

I was wondering that

I actually brought up that exact example like 2 days ago with thug and future. It's a follow the leader trend.
I don't know why but I assumed he was talking about future. Seemed like they were solid before, then future started running with Drake and started playing son off idk, I could be looking too much into it. But then again, meek is one of the 7 people future follow on ig so idk.

People hear what they want to hear. They hear one song and pigeon hole you. You aren't going to get deep substance on a single or radio record.

Meek is appreciated for his introspective stuff. I don't think you appreciate it if you aren't from a certain environment and have certain experiences of overcoming your environment.

I think the tax interview was good for Meek he seems like a solid dude, emotional but solid.

It does seem like a lot of the sour grapes started with him once he snatched up nicki which is corny.

i've never been a fan of dudes music tho so theres not really much he could do to change my thoughts on that front

complicated?

People are asking you about your situation and you name Biggie Pac Future Thug etc. I guess it's me then. I don't see why naming others to prove a point is necessary when they aren't asking about them but you.

Naw I'm right ...

Did you even watch or listen to the interview? He wasn't passing blame or saying "he does it too" in a way to take attention off of himself. He was saying it because, yet again, people are ******** on him for small ****. He's pretty unapologetic about it, actually. The Biggie and Pac **** was in reference to another question asked.

Stop giving this man a lecture he'll never hear, weirdo.

This is not true, he initiated over half of his altercations

I'm talking about the drake ****, if dude really started distancing himself because of a female thats bozo **** which honestly wouldn't shock me one bit coming from Drake especially with the way she had his nose wide open.

Just saw the numbers for DC4. Going from 250k to only 50k is a huge flop. I thought DC4 was Meeks most anticipated release? :rofl:

It's clear Drake damaged that boy :rofl:

Did you even watch or listen to the interview? He wasn't passing blame or saying "he does it too" in a way to take attention off of himself. He was saying it because, yet again, people are ******** on him for small ****. He's pretty unapologetic about it, actually. The Biggie and Pac **** was in reference to another question asked.

Stop giving this man a lecture he'll never hear, weirdo.
I give small minded people like you that lecture papi. No matter how you look at it you naming people that don't have anything to do with it.

Deal with it ...

Just saw the numbers for DC4. Going from 250k to only 50k is a huge flop. I thought DC4 was Meeks most anticipated release? :rofl:

Meeks was a free download. We have to wait for the retail only album to come to that conclusion

I haven't seen those numbers but it is what it is ... I don't think the drake had any effect on those numbers .... The real umbias dude that appreciate good projects regardless who is putting them out there know better this **** was a let down. Especially when we were expecting some flame barsblike 4/4 that freestyle and at least a couple of them snippet joints.

Hell litty is a song that i like but it seems that he's The feature and hype man.

N8ggas want to throw their capes cause people have an opinion to this Meek but on the same breath they are quick to attack someone else opinion about someone else .... SMH.

Plus people were able to DK for free. This is the time were having white girl teens as fan ... They would of have copped. Pun intended.

Last edited:
I love how meek acts like all theses problems doesn't stem from running his mouth like a *** and also people wouldn't care about Meeks repetitive raps if he was making future quality music

Back
Top Bottom