**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

To bring this back on topic

I did have some problems with some of Meek's statements

I didn't understand the 50 situation or him mentioning Ross. Their whole crew seems weird. All of them act like Stalley in situations. Ross speaks a month later as if he is some boss. Where were you weeks ago? Same with Wale and Meek's rants. And how close are you and Slow? Because most dudes have the attitude if you're a friend of my enemy you're my enemy. His neutrality could be seen as problematic. The Gunplay incident seems like it's more than just rap, but like Choke, I'm not fighting anyone for my boss.

I'm still shocked Slow knows 50 and didn't realize how he was going to take his association with Trav.

I saw what Beans was doing in his interview when he mentioned Nicki and his boys. Beans isn't close enough to Meek to know their situation. When he was mentioning chess not checkers. He was trying to mess up Meek's relationship, respect and friendships, but ended up hurting himself in the process.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that guy is acting like I'm the only one that knows he's a mark.

He get called out on his shenanigans regularly on here. 

All that mint and bubble gum hookah going to that boy brain.

The funny thing is that guy is acting like I'm the only one that knows he's a mark.

Son...nothing will ever change the fact that you on your 3rd SN because NT is that important to you

Real talk NinoEstrella - are you satisfied with this Meek current project?

or was you expecting more of that 

4/4 or hot97 freestyle?

Will knows this is just internet jokes

You throw up a roc sign everytime you hit the 'post' button

Just quit
I don't think he was joking when he said this ....
After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

See that's exactly the point - you don't care about that **** like many people don't care about that other ****.

Got lord, is that not hard to understand?????

So why all the hostility or why all the DRAKE stan because they don't like Meek???

LMAO

BTW, this dude was actually backing and agreeing with Kudi .... he just stated facts!

It ain't about them disliking Meek. This is the hip hop game, which we are all fans and followers of. If this was some Wall Street board room arguement, none of us would give 2 rabbits turds cares about it.

But this is rap music, we are observers of the genre, therefore, we discuss it.

See that's exactly the point - you don't care about that **** like many people don't care about that other ****.

Got lord, is that not hard to understand?????

So why all the hostility or why all the DRAKE stan because they don't like Meek???

LMAO

BTW, this dude was actually backing and agreeing with Kudi .... he just stated facts!
But what are u talking about? I've never said if u dislike meek u must be a drake stan. I could care less who likes who. I'm no meek stan and I can't stand drake or his terrible music. I'm only here for the everybody got ghostwriters talk.

Will knows this is just internet jokes

You throw up a roc sign everytime you hit the 'post' button

Just quit

I don't think he was joking when he said this ....

After that moist **** u did in general I don't see how anybody here respects u b. "I'm having a bad day, leave me alone, meth please ban me" like ***** just log out. That's how I know u don't got no friends, friends don't let friends get kobe tats on their thighs, ride drake **** and have Internet meltdowns. Probably why u was pming me trynna be boys and ****.

If he takes the internet **** serious, thats on him, you can ask him about that

I hope your Jay stannery isn't half as much in real life as it is on here though. No one can say Jay was just 'ok' in something without you coming through with the Jay gifs you got saved ready to post, that's some weirdo ****

If he takes the internet **** serious, thats on him, you can ask him about that

I hope your Jay stannery isn't half as much in real life as it is on here though. No one can say Jay was just 'ok' in something without you coming through with the Jay gifs you got saved ready to post, that's some weirdo ****
you've said the same thing 100 times already
laugh.gif

I bet you was in that theatre wiping the piss off drakes face right?

Last edited:
Because u can't brag about being top dog in something and it's not really u doing it. I've already dived into to Ross **** before and really don't feel like going there again. If y'all like the music who cares bro, all the explaining, shade room videos, blogs, album sells not gonna change ****** mind who respect the pen. I'm not gonna try and change ya mind on Ross because if that's how u feel, cool.

Because u can't brag about being top dog in something and it's not really u doing it. I've already dived into to Ross **** before and really don't feel like going there again. If y'all like the music who cares bro, all the explaining, shade room videos, blogs, album sells not gonna change ****** mind who respect the pen. I'm not gonna try and change ya mind on Ross because if that's how u feel, cool.

FAX. Music > success & money that aint yours

Everyone gonna make a case to why their favorite artists the best in the game...people gonna come with the sales talk, lyric talk, respect talk...ain't no real answer though

*cue Angel with the Jay rant on why he's the best*

Wait one god damn minute...Don't tell me lil ***** has a Kobe thigh that?Please tell me ya'll are joking.

Back
Top Bottom