**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Meeks was a free download. We have to wait for the retail only album to come to that conclusion

Download's caused this :lol:

Albums are dropped on Spotify the same release day for every album. Drake pretty much destroyed what career this dude had. Lets admit it.

DC4 was his most hyped project EVER. He only put it out that way so when it flopped he had an excuse :rofl:

I'm talking about the drake ****, if dude really started distancing himself because of a female thats bozo **** which honestly wouldn't shock me one bit coming from Drake especially with the way she had his nose wide open.

Naw Ima put this one on meek. not drake, He could've called or talk to him but instead he went on a Twitter rampage and tried to embarrass that man and ruin his career, the fact that meek did the same exact thing to his cousin and wale the year before shows that's just how he operates.

Download's caused this :lol:

Albums are dropped on Spotify the same release day for every album. Drake pretty much destroyed what career this dude had. Lets admit it.

DC4 was his most hyped project EVER. He only put it out that way so when it flopped he had an excuse :rofl:

If he destroyed him, people like you wouldn't continue to talk about him. Or his record sales. Or about how many perceived "Ls" he takes.

Naw Ima put this one on meek. not drake, He could've called or talk to him but instead he went on a Twitter rampage and tried to embarrass that man and ruin his career, the fact that meek did the same exact thing to his cousin and wale the year before shows that's just how he operates.

Exactly.

He made that bed for himself, there's no reason to bring your emotions to social media especially when you know dude personally.

That's very childish and he deserves the fallout from it.

The way he explained in the interview that Drake tried to play him, I understand why he would be mad but call that man and speak like men.

***** handled it like a 16 year old girl would.

I haven't seen those numbers but it is what it is ... I don't think the drake had any effect on those numbers .... The real umbias dude that appreciate good projects regardless who is putting them out there know better this **** was a let down. Especially when we were expecting some flame barsblike 4/4 that freestyle and at least a couple of them snippet joints.

Hell litty is a song that i like but it seems that he's The feature and hype man.

N8ggas want to throw their capes cause people have an opinion to this Meek but on the same breath they are quick to attack someone else opinion about someone else .... SMH.

Plus people were able to DK for free. This is the time were having white girl teens as fan ... They would of have copped. Pun intended.

Its clear that since Back 2 Back dudes rep is tarnished. Jeezy outsold him and I had no idea he was dropping an album until last week.

DC4 was hyped for over a year. That should be evidence his career still hasn't recovered since last year. 250k to 50k is a huge dropoff.

Last edited:
Team OVO 2nd in command has showed up.

Where's the 3rd one at? You guys usually work as a group.

If he destroyed him, people like you wouldn't continue to talk about him. Or his record sales. Or about how many perceived "Ls" he takes.

I only care cause he thought going at Drake would be a smart move. He hurt himself over this and he may never recover.

Meek's career is on the decline, he went from 250k to 50k that's a problem man. Don't get mad that I'm pointing it out.

Team OVO 2nd in command has showed up.

Where's the 3rd one at? You guys usually work as a group.
lol ... Why does talking about Meek = defending Drake?

People here are so obsess with Drake (stans and haters alike) that if you have an opinion on something you either a stan or a hater.

That shows exactly how much effect the internet has on that situation.

I only care cause he thought going at Drake would be a smart move. He hurt himself over this and he may never recover.

Meek's career is on the decline, he went from 250k to 50k that's a problem man. Don't get mad that I'm pointing it out.
go back to the Drake thread Stan. You aren't welcome here.

lol ... Why does talking about Meek = defending Drake?

People here are so obsess with Drake (stans and haters alike) that if you have an opinion on something you either a stan or a hater.

That shows exactly how much effect the internet has on that situation.
Dude have a ******* seat.

There's three guys on here KNOWN for being obsessive Drake stans on here. That's who I'm referring to. Not anyone talking about Meek.

I really don't give a ****, honestly. It's just funny how you turned his lack of sales into a Drake conversation. Again.

Meek just waited too long to drop it...had he dropped while the beef was still hot, even by the end of 2015...possibly a different outcome

Dude have a ******* seat.

There's three guys on here KNOWN for being obsessive Drake stans on here. That's who I'm referring to. Not anyone talking about Meek.
lord you really showed me ... LoL ... All this back and forth and I have yet to see you talking about DC4 and If you did it was briefly .....

SMH

go back to the Drake thread Stan. You aren't welcome here.

I'm not causing issues fam. I stayed from this thread cause I didn't want any conflict.

But now we have numbers and its clear Drake hurt him and he may never bounce back.

Trust me I have no problems staying away from this thread. Meek is painfully average :lol:

Last edited:
Meek just waited too long to drop it...had he dropped while the beef was still hot, even by the end of 2015...possibly a different outcome
if it was this same project probably not ... 4/4 was received very well .. This was just a let down from Meeks part.

Since Drake's fan club is camped out in this thread, what do y'all think about this? Start at 37 minutes...

[Video]

Man, that lack of proof :lol:[/Video]

lord you really showed me ... LoL ... All this back and forth and I have yet to see you talking about DC4 and If you did it was briefly .....

SMH
You've been in your own little bizarro world in this thread. 

Go write another essay on accountability.

****** weirdo.

I'm not causing issues fam. I stayed from this thread cause I didn't want any conflict.

But now we have numbers and its clear Drake hurt him and he may never bounce back.

Trust me I have no problems staying away from this thread. Meek is painfully average :lol:
so what you are saying is .. If Apple was the cause for Views numbers why did DC4 did so ******?

See ... This is the **** i don't get. Why bring up other people into the mix? Like my dude just listen to the people and make adjustment or just reply using your damn self....

I hear one of my employees saying well he does it too, why are you reprimanding me. I get irritated and go harder at him. You get stop for speeding and say, they were going far too, does it ever get you off? Naw man . you just throwing people under the bus ... Own it and move on. Future does it? Who gives a ****? I probably don't know about it cause I don't listen to future but I listen to you and I like your music ... So????

Stop bringing other people into the mix like if thats going to validate what you are doing. No it's not .... Stand on your own merits .... Sounding like a elementary school kids well tommy did it.
lol did you listen?
he was basically saying every rapper does it because that's their lifestyle
what are you even talking about

Back
Top Bottom