**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

If it weren't for a song like "Intro", Future would not have been able to make "March Madness". "Intro" opened the gate for n_ like lame ahh Futile

:stoneface:

March Madness > dc4

Last edited by a moderator:
One again being on free mixtape sites have nothing to do with sales :lol: Over 100 million ppl have spotify which streams albums the day they're released.

Drake caused Meek's career to fall off this hard which is incredibe. This is hip hop history right here.
was IYRT in spotify on release day?

If so then I get your point if it wasn't then I get theirs in regards to comparison.

However, I get your point in sales in general. If every other person that drop albums and are played in spotify, how are they still doing numbers. Especially when spotify has 100 million subscribers.

The only argument is iyrt dropped outta nowhere while dc4 has been promoted for a year

Dudes really reaching in here :lol:

250k to 50k is such a flop that it could only be traced back to last summer and the damage Drake did to him. How can anyone overlook that :lol:

was IYRT in spotify on release day?

If so then I get your point if it wasn't then I get theirs in regards to comparison.

However, I get your point in sales in general. If every other person that drop albums and are played in spotify, how are they still doing numbers. Especially when spotify has 100 million subscribers.

IYRT was on Spotify the next day after release. It broke the streaming record for spotify.

Cool that you understand my point. Reaching and saying well it was on Datpiff is irrelevant when all albums are streamed.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ify-record-if-youre-reading-this-its-too-late

DC4 was hyped for over a year :lol:

IYRT was a surprise drop and it sold 500k in three days so that means nothing. We had less info on that than DC4. How can anyone overlook that Meek's career may be over?

250k to 50k is huge flop. Denying Drake cause this is pathetic almost. What else could have cause the drop off?

Smh at you dudes that STILL don't understand these non traditional mixtape releases.

IYRTITL was only available for download/streaming for less than 24hrs. It was a retail tape after that.

Dc4 is a free mixtape...that's available for purchase. Selling 50k off a free mixtape is impressive.

You'd likely see Meek do 100k+ easily if this was an album. It's still currently on datpiff for Gods sake :lol:.

Smh at you dudes that STILL don't understand these non traditional mixtape releases.

IYRTITL was only available for download/streaming for less than 24hrs. It was a retail tape after that.

Dc4 is a free mixtape...that's available for purchase. Selling 50k off a free mixtape is impressive.

You'd likely see Meek do 100k+ easily if this was an album. It's still currently on datpiff for Gods sake :lol:.

That dude if ******* stupid, I'm done responding to him, you can't even have logical discussions with him

Last edited:

IYRT was streamed for free on Spotify in first week of release. It wasn't only for retail.

How can he sell over 100k for album but DC4 was his anticipated release ever :lol: but when he drops an album he'll do numbers again :lol:

A more valid argument is how much DWMTM sell...commercial release, at the height of the beef

Sales talk is dumb anyway

That dude if ******* stupid, I'm done responding to him, you can't even have logical discussions with him

No one still explained how Meek went from 250k to 50k but I'm not logical :rofl:

Guys throwing out life vests saying it was on free streaming sites when every album is streamed for free :rofl:

Still won't admit Drizzy ruined this boys career :rofl:

This might be the lamest attempt at cherry picking I've ever seen on here real **** :lol:

Last edited:
don't know what the hell this thread is about anymore but since i see sales talk i'll assume that's at least vaguely the topic

the record industry has to pick what metric they want to use for success

for an album to be streamed hundreds of millions of times and only "sell" 50k is not an accurate representation of the demand from the consumer

Chance was streamed like 50 million+ times and only "sold" 30k

If albums are dead then let them be dead and use streams as the new metric

No one still explained how Meek went from 250k to 50k but I'm not logical :rofl:

Guys throwing out life vests saying it was on free streaming sites when every album is streamed for free :rofl:

Still won't admit Drizzy ruined this boys career :rofl:
What other album are you referring to? Was it on datpiff?

Although to be honest of a person is going to be set on DL music they are going to find other means.

Datpiff just save time by not searching for a torrent.

don't know what the hell this thread is about anymore but since i see sales talk i'll assume that's at least vaguely the topic

the record industry has to pick what metric they want to use for success

for an album to be streamed hundreds of millions of times and only "sell" 50k is not an accurate representation of the demand from the consumer

Chance was streamed like 50 million+ times and only "sold" 30k

If albums are dead then let them be dead and use streams as the new metric

Chance's previous album didn't sell 250k. Once again there's cause and effect here. How did Meek lose his popularity within a year?

Only clear answer is that he got handled by Drake and he's fallen out of favor with the public.

Y'all wilding in here. Let the meek fans rock :lol: i only posted in here because this thread pretty much became the thread about nothing. Let them have their thread. Although, it is kinda funny to see dudes complaining when they do the same thing in a certain other thread :nerd:

A more valid argument is how much DWMTM sell...commercial release, at the height of the beef

Sales talk is dumb anyway

He already moved 300k b4 the beef

The whole he went at him for sales notion is dumb also

DWMTM had a direct impact from the beef since it dropped in the midst of this beef, positive and negative...if he did 300K thats impressive

Chance's previous album didn't sell 250k. Once again there's cause and effect here. How did Meek lose his popularity within a year?

Only clear answer is that he got handled by Drake and he's fallen out of favor with the public.

or....

in the 15 months since back 2 back, streamings presence infinitely increased and people decided that paying 5-10 bucks a month for all the music they could ever want was a better buy that 9-12 bucks for every single album they want

or maybe it was his girl's tour and not his world tour idk :stoneface:

nobody who listened to meek mill before last august isn't gonna stop listening to him because he took a day or two too long to make a diss reply...Twitter was full of love for Meek the night DC4 dropped

Last edited:
Again being on free mixtape sites have nothing to do with sales :lol: Over 100 million ppl have spotify which streams albums the day they're released.

Drake caused Meek's career to fall off this hard which is incredibe. This is hip hop history right here.
it has alot to do with sales
why would i pay for an album when i can just download it off of datpiff?
idk if you're trolling or if you're legit ******ed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

d
DWMTM had a direct impact from the beef since it dropped in the midst of this beef, positive and negative...if he did 300K thats impressive
dwmtm dropped before the beef lol stop reaching fam
meek was relevant before drake and nicki.

Back
Top Bottom