**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] my ***** meek

Why he can't do a album with mostly joints like this??? :smh:

For the life of me....I don't understand it.

Clearly these get the best responses. Yet, he wants to chase current sounds and force contrived bangers.

Joints like this are when Meek is at his best. Honest, vulnerable, reflective, introspective, clear and thorough.

Gonna check out the EP now. Sounds like he trying to switch his flow up a little. Song was cool, nothing crazy but good enough to make me check the EP

Left Hollywood Video [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
 ​
This **** hard 
pimp.gif

Look like Esco getting his groove back with Nicki. Go 'head Nas. Hope he don't put her on any songs though.

Last edited:

Clearly these get the best responses. Yet, he wants to chase current sounds and force contrived bangers.

Joints like this are when Meek is at his best. Honest, vulnerable, reflective, introspective, clear and thorough.
Record label politics are real. Gotta play the game.

I love Left Hollywood though. Damn this one of my favorite songs of the year so far

chill...meek be having club smashes. ya really mean he should have better balanced projects, cuz i love meek stuntin his *** off as much as some introspective joints.

chill...meek be having club smashes. ya really mean he should have better balanced projects, cuz i love meek stuntin his *** off as much as some introspective joints.

Ain't he done enough of that. :lol: How many rollie and wraith songs you want?

Surprise the people some time and don't just stick to what's safe.

Back
Top Bottom