**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

Joint hard but did them ****** not know where that sample come from? :lol: came wit the 5 on it flow on the bad *** track lol

I can't lie, I kind of like it. Maybe because I like the song so much it's just dope to hear again.

When Ludacris flipped it, **** was incredible son

Last edited:
Sounds dope to me. Hope he keeps putting em out, get some steam behind him. These ***** ain't learned from Nayvadius da goat yet gotta keep em coming

"Whatever You Need" is great. I've been singing the hook (I know, they barely changed anything from the Tony Toni Tone song so I'm pretty much singing that, but still :lol:) all day.

I think this could do really well for him this summer.

The timing of this track is interesting, that DJ Luke Nasty joint used the same sample and was like top 5 on urban radio earlier this year 
laugh.gif

Played this song a few times outside yesterday, I'm rollin with Meek. This joint is fire. Meek got one. Haven't been hyped for a Meek project probably since DC2 but this one got me ready to give him a chance again. He been dropping ****** fire.

Got the zoom in angle :lol:

These dudes beefing over Nicki? Who's back riding on Drake and Wayne? Is that whats going on?

Safaree mans got that work at end :lol: :x

Last edited:
Safaree a *** [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] ran on his mans who got them off him, Safaree was bout to get stomped out if it wasn't for dawg

Back
Top Bottom