**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

chill...meek be having club smashes. ya really mean he should have better balanced projects, cuz i love meek stuntin his *** off as much as some introspective joints.

***** can make bangers in his sleep. I'm talking about when he experiments with auto tune and the Migos flow.

Meek has his own lane of bangers. He doesn't need to chase a sound.

chill...meek be having club smashes. ya really mean he should have better balanced projects, cuz i love meek stuntin his *** off as much as some introspective joints.
This. Intro, levels, all the dc1 joints and many more. He just needs to balance it out more and leave the throwaway as throwaways.

Glow up cold. It just makes me think how keef supposed to be that ***** right now. Son really the biggest influence on rap since 50.

You mean Gucci? And Waka influenced that whole drill movement.
Gucci get his due tho. Keef impact is still going as we speak and nobody give son his credit. Every little ***** in my city got a don't like esque video, every body using glo up like he didn't make it up, son started a epidemic and fell off earth.

Gucci get his due tho. Keef impact is still going as we speak and nobody give son his credit. Every little ***** in my city got a don't like esque video, every body using glo up like he didn't make it up, son started a epidemic and fell off earth.
This is true.

Yeah Keef is definitely the main DNA within this new wave of "trap" or whatever you want to call it. The Playboi Carti/Uzi/Whoever type of dudes.

Meek 4/5 right now. (Not really feeling the Gotti track).

Yall peep Ross snap? New Meek album titled "Wins and Losses"...

Last edited:
Detroit to Baltimore
nerd.gif

@The 7th Mile & @Willchamberlain @neon coke
whoooooooa 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom