**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

He's a much bigger rapper than he was before the beef though

It's incredible that people don't have the eyes to see this.

People so thirsty to believe in this WWE-esque entertainment aspect of the "beef"...that they are completely oblivious to the fact that it only made him MORE famous.

doing my run thru now i wanted to go right to we ball but im rocking it all the way thru

im bout to hear this all day in these philly streets i bet

Only halfway in and I like this album already more than his other two albums. I'm not a big of those albums though and this one he sounds like he has something to say.

Heavy Heart is HARD

Hot 97 Interview

Won't be able to peep the album until later tonight/over the weekend but it's nice to hear there's a good deal of substance on it.

Heavy Heart is serious

That's how you rap Meek

QuestionableNervousCanary-size_restricted.gif

- Interview was dope. He sounds humbled, he sounds like his mind is clear. He's grown. It's dope to hear him like that.

- Only got halfway through and the album was tough. Easily better than the other two albums for me. You can tell his mind is clear and he's in a good space.

This is by far his best album and definitely his best work since D2. Really not one bad song on here.

Heavy Heart
1942 Flows
Young Black America
Price

I no order those are my best joints.

Watching this interview and I told people that his music will be back fire if he just come out and admit he messed up coming at Drake. He did in thslis hot 97 vid, now its time to see if the music back popping.

Back
Top Bottom