**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

album is nice

the title is super misleading tho

no sign of introspection or growth

I got more out of his hot97 interview than I did the album

Young Black America flames

I scoffed at first when the beat dropped and there was literally no difference from Momma Loves Me

But we rode that beat really well.

My favorite song on there by far. And Heavy Heart

You ain't hear that on Heavy Heart or 1942 Flows or Young Black America or Price

all super light in terms of content

jay basically did what meek should've did with 4:44

with meek I just see someone who doesn't want to grow up, it sounds silly to sound super cocky after the drake beef

but the again the hot97 interview shows he does see mistakes but for whatever reason he won't fully address them

meek would have sounded out of place as hell talking about investing and buying art and ****

that would have been the moment he would have alienated his street fanbase that has held him down since the mainstream has abandoned him post drake

he got time to mature

jay is about to be 50 if he already isnt

meek just turned 30

all super light in terms of content

jay basically did what meek should've did with 4:44

with meek I just see someone who doesn't want to grow up, it sounds silly to sound super cocky after the drake beef

but the again the hot97 interview shows he does see mistakes but for whatever reason he won't fully address them

You cant expect Meek to make the same type of album as Hov, they at totally different stages. Jay always has substance but he wasn't talking THIS mature at 30. Being in love, having a family, building generational wealth.

This is the most honest we've heard Meek. It's a good 8-9 songs with real substance on here. It's a good balance, this is the perfect Meek album.

You cant expect Meek to make the same type of album as Hov, they at totally different stages. Jay always has substance but he wasn't talking THIS mature at 30. Being in love, having a family, building generational wealth.

This is the most honest we've heard Meek. It's a good 8-9 songs with real substance on here. It's a good balance, this is the perfect Meek album.

I'm talking bout breaking down the nicki situation and drake situation amongst other things

all I really heard was patek and no weapon formed against me shall prosper

he missed a great opportunity to bring people closer

point is jay addressed his mistakes on record and I feel meek should've did the same especially with the album title

no one is saying talk about art cmon now

Last edited:
Meek still a young boy he don't need to address anything really...

Just rap and make a good body of work
this joint is nice he will never be a elite MC but this is a great example of improvement.

I'm talking bout breaking down the nicki situation and drake situation amongst other things

point is jay addressed his mistakes on record and I feel meek should've did the same especially with the album title

Man...your ears were closed. He showed a lot of vulnerability on here. Sure...he coulda went a lil deeper....but he talked some sht

Doesn't make sense, you say you understand issues then in 90% of the songs it's B@#$/H#$/raith/etc.
At least I didn't hear a bust down rollie reference but I only listened to a few tracks all the way through. I
mean 7 years in the game and this is similar to every single project.

Jay is also a product of this but he's just a extremely talented artist with the ability to make stadium
status songs. Meek isn't making them songs so talking about murder death kill on every record for the
last 7 or some years is ehh.

Why does he need to talk about any of that in a song?

None of that is a big deal. Is him breaking up with Nicki something you want to hear about? What's the difference in breaking up with her and someone else? What guys chatty patty over their relationship in songs?

And the Drake thing? Nothing needs to be said in a song.

Jay and Meek are two different levels rap skill wise and also in age.

I tried, but I just can't get into this cat the way I used to knowing he got bullied by Aubrey.

Edit:
He still got some something though.
YBA, Heavy Heart, 1942 Flow nice
These Scars boring asf
We Ball :wow:

Last edited:
I feel like he coulda touched on what happened wit Nicki but Nicki the type to go tit for tat on some ****

He shoulda kept Desiigner on Ball Playa

He shoulda kept Desiigner on Ball Playa

mjlol.png

Why does he need to talk about any of that in a song?

None of that is a big deal. Is him breaking up with Nicki something you want to hear about? What's the difference in breaking up with her and someone else? What guys chatty patty over their relationship in songs?

And the Drake thing? Nothing needs to be said in a song.

Jay and Meek are two different levels rap skill wise and also in age.

dog there are tons of songs about that kinda stuff

blame game kanye west and 100s more

there's nothing chatty patty bout a public relationship

album is cool just doesn't seem like he learned anything or fully admit to his faults

the hot 97 interview may bring you the closure youre looking for there on both of those subjects within first ten minutes

Back
Top Bottom