**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

That was a good interview

He acknowledges a lot of the stuff he's done wrong. Some of it was undeserving. I think Nicki sparked a lot of hate. A lot of people don't want to see artist happy or with certain people. You put money, fame with a famous chick, and the hate comes.

I downloaded the project, but I had already gone to the gym. I'll stream it when it comes out.

Meek came correct on this one. could've done without the uzi song though. Surprised that neither save me or left Hollywood didn't make the album.

Damn this meek is fire. Wished left Hollywood was on here but no complaints

Made From Nothing
Price
Open
YBA
Heavy Heart

The type of Meek I like as opposed to what was on the last Nicki pop chick influenced album

yea this **** is really smooth

Seems like hes on the correct path right now with a good head on his shoulders. He was very well spoken in that interview

Knew dummy was on lean and percs when he was stewin :lol:.

Them Philly ****** love some lean and Percs. He seem clear minded on here. Lil Uzi verse cool too....won't even front

It's sad that he's actually better than Drake and had no chance to show that during the "beef"

He's definitely made much better music than Drake since the 4/4 EPs, and this is coming from somebody who has listened to more Drake than Meek.

Back
Top Bottom