**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

mjlol.png

Said no one lmaooooo, people still trying to make him happen

Why does he need to talk about any of that in a song?

None of that is a big deal. Is him breaking up with Nicki something you want to hear about? What's the difference in breaking up with her and someone else? What guys chatty patty over their relationship in songs?

And the Drake thing? Nothing needs to be said in a song.

Jay and Meek are two different levels rap skill wise and also in age.

"I told ****** who wrote it, ain't taking back what I quoted".

Meek doesn't have to apologize for coming at Drake for having ghost writers. If he truly felt someway about that, then he has every right to. Obviously he isn't the only rapper who's had an issue with this since it's surfaced.

What he DID apologize for is the way he went about it. All the tweets, IG, drama, and just how he went about the situation as a whole. He touches on a lot of that in the interview.

As far as Nicki goes, I don't really know what people want to hear from him regarding that. I never took their "relationship" seriously so it doesn't really matter to me if he addresses it or not.

Basically people just want meek to literally say "I took an L against drake" in those exact words and that's just unrealistic to expect

lol yall dudes I swear

yall go to the extreme of everything

it's not a reach to expect him to talk about the 2 biggest highlights of his musical career

no one asked meek to apologize for going at drake

yall just creating yall own narratives at this point

if kanye drops an album tomorrow I expect him to address the trump stuff as well as what jay had to say about him as well as whatever else happened publicly before the album

it's common sense

lol yall dudes I swear

yall go to the extreme of everything

it's not a reach to expect him to talk about the 2 biggest highlights of his musical career

no one asked meek to apologize for going at drake

yall just creating yall own narratives at this point

if kanye drops an album tomorrow I expect him to address the trump stuff as well as what jay had to say about him as well as whatever else happened publicly before the album

it's common sense

You asked him to talk about stuff. The Nicki stuff isn't something for a man to do. Who cares if Kanye did it. Kanye is Kanye. That's R&B stuff. You might hear about dealing with a baby momma, but what is he supposed to do start Remying Nicki? I'm glad son hasn't been going back and forth on social media. That's bossip or baller alert stuff. Leave that to them. I don't care why they broke up, as should most men.

The Drake thing is nothing to talk about beyond the thing what was said in interviews.

Meek is a dude who has had public altercations with Louie V, Beans, Ab, Oschino...

Has had Snupe, Scoota, Dex killed.

Has spent time in jail at his height for violating

Who came from nothing. And you want to hear about Drake and Nicki?

Meek fans want to hear the other stuff, because he was one of the few representing the under dog. Drake put him in that position again. I'm not following what you want him to talk about. If you have been in real situations you know what is ok to talk about.

You want to hear about him talk about memes and people talking on social media too?

I honestly don't want to hear anything about why him and Nicki broke up, like dude already said that relationship wasn't serious. 2 hot headed people got together and it ended with them taking shots on social media. The end. It's nothing else to say about the Drake thing. That **** been beating into the ground. Time to get back to the music and rap about something. He did that.

After another listen, I can rock with Price, 1942 Flows, Ball Player, YBA, and Whatever You Need. Connect The Dots and These Scars are cool too

Too many songs, they could have cut 4-5 joints easily. Left Hollywood should have been added for real, no clue how they missed that one. Album is good, easily his best. I probably like about 7-8 songs on it.

Too many songs, they could have cut 4-5 joints easily. Left Hollywood should have been added for real, no clue how they missed that one. Album is good, easily his best. I probably like about 7-8 songs on it.

I agree, but I just consider those songs for other people.

Really digging this album.

Heavy Heart, 1942 Flows, Issues, YBA, Made it from Nothing and Price are my standouts.

Back
Top Bottom