**Official Meek Mill Thread****Dreamchasers IV Out Now**

*) Lana Del Rey (Interscope) 85-90k SPS, 60-65k album
(*) Meek Mill (Atlantic) 85-90k, 40-45k
(*) Tyler, the Creator (Odd Future/Columbia) 80-85k, 48-53k

Lana Del Rey and Meek Mill remain in the lead, for now, with nearly identical full-week projections. But Tyler, the Creator closes in as a possible spoiler for #1 this week. After appearing out of the race over the weekend, sales and streams have picked up.

So 40 to 45K off pure sales, and the rest were streaming, half of which were skewed because tidal was with the funny shenanigans on the streaming count. Wow.

The album was really good though. Fall thru is my cut

Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 7.41.37 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-07-28 at 7.41.46 PM.png

damn he sold 90,000 records first week i guess its time to go fill out an arby's application

honestly him just releasing a good project that will last was the most important thing

This. I don't know how people were expecting him to do 150K+ when he's not Drake, Cole, or Kendrick. This isn't 2+ years ago where he's everywhere and has very high charting songs. Meek is in rebuild mode and he's doing a good job of that

Last edited:
Truth Meek did 90K, with no big single in rotation & coing off the heels of beefing with arguably the biggest rapper in the world. in comparison

Migos - 130K
Future - 140K
Travis - 88K
2 Chainz - 106K
Thug - 40K
Tyler - 95K
French - 50K

Meek is right in the same ballpark amongst some of the hottest rappers in the game, and he delivered a good project despite all the negative energy he attracted. This is absolutely a win for him

Damn Travis only did 88k? Thought those hipsters and new Kylie fans loved him

Same here. I hear his stuff a lot, features included. But I think his debut album and singles were much better than his current stuff, so maybe other felt like that too

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink put things in perspective

I guess Meek didn't care about videos for the mixtape, but wanted to put the effort in to the album

Does he have a actual single or is he throwing everything out to see what sticks?

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink put things in perspective

I guess Meek didn't care about videos for the mixtape, but wanted to put the effort in to the album

Does he have a actual single or is he throwing everything out to see what sticks?

Probably just see what sticks. YBA i guess is considered his 1st official single

Truth Meek did 90K, with no big single in rotation & coing off the heels of beefing with arguably the biggest rapper in the world. in comparison

Migos - 130K
Future - 140K
Travis - 88K
2 Chainz - 106K
Thug - 40K
Tyler - 95K
French - 50K

Meek is right in the same ballpark amongst some of the hottest rappers in the game, and he delivered a good project despite all the negative energy he attracted. This is absolutely a win for him
Exactly

Drake fans really want this guy buried :lol:

Everyone acknowledges that Drake won that. What more do you want?

Glad he's adding this to the album.
Left Hollywood one of my favorite songs this year

Glad he added Left Hollywood, don't know how that was left off period. Also Slipping Feat. Future & Dave East should absolutely be on his album

Back
Top Bottom