Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

***This bamma "iCan," my main man 50 grand, show up in the joint with a Mark Cuban owner, NIKE Sportswear game-issued, game worn, TEAM ICAN 2010-2011 Season warm-up suite and *#++. I was about to ask him for an autographed jersey and see when tryouts started for next season and if I needed my agent to contact him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roll.gif

Good to meet all you..

Not sure still who some are.

I'll post pics later.

Good times.
pimp.gif

***This bamma "iCan," my main man 50 grand, show up in the joint with a Mark Cuban owner, NIKE Sportswear game-issued, game worn, TEAM ICAN 2010-2011 Season warm-up suite and *#++. I was about to ask him for an autographed jersey and see when tryouts started for next season and if I needed my agent to contact him!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

roll.gif

Good to meet all you..

Not sure still who some are.

I'll post pics later.

Good times.
pimp.gif

Always a good time with the #NT crew. Was nice meeting the new faces and seeing the old ones. Drunk Uncle P was there? Where?

Glen- Of course bruh. You gotta quit flaking and come on out here bruh. Gibran, you too.

And once again a big thank you to mhtcjt37 for setting this all up.

Always a good time with the #NT crew. Was nice meeting the new faces and seeing the old ones. Drunk Uncle P was there? Where?

Glen- Of course bruh. You gotta quit flaking and come on out here bruh. Gibran, you too.

And once again a big thank you to mhtcjt37 for setting this all up.

All I can say is straight comedy. Should def happen more often. Nice to meet folks and put a name to faces...and see people i haven't in years. Still not sure who is who by the screen names. Eyes much props for having a camera man come out...to bad it wasn;t about the sheeewws.

Next time we should do a lucky strike or something.

Thanks to whoever set this up. Enjoyed it.

All I can say is straight comedy. Should def happen more often. Nice to meet folks and put a name to faces...and see people i haven't in years. Still not sure who is who by the screen names. Eyes much props for having a camera man come out...to bad it wasn;t about the sheeewws.

Next time we should do a lucky strike or something.

Thanks to whoever set this up. Enjoyed it.

damn i wish i check ed this earlier it wouldve been nice to meet up with some other local shoeheads...

damn i wish i check ed this earlier it wouldve been nice to meet up with some other local shoeheads...

I was the cat with the "high dollar cardigan" as Tommie would say...but it was fun....what happened after we left was comedy....*checks to see if Harm is still on the couch with his shoes off*
nerd.gif

I was the cat with the "high dollar cardigan" as Tommie would say...but it was fun....what happened after we left was comedy....*checks to see if Harm is still on the couch with his shoes off*
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I was at the bar
laugh.gif

I didn't venture back into the War Room until later.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I was at the bar
laugh.gif

I didn't venture back into the War Room until later.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

ma dukes just came up from NY to visit me for the cherry blossom festival......

might not make it.

Still came throught w/ mom dukes
pimp.gif

Shot outs:

EYES, DK always a pleasure chillin w/ u bamas. First time I had a cheesesteak from Pats in Philly!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Jont was on point. I will have to try Genos next time,

Dev aka Mr. Bullhorn.. aka Operator of Big Shirley.. .. always good to chill w/u fam..

Ian.. Can't say nice to finally put a face to a screen name cuz I already knew who you was
laugh.gif
but its was cool meating you.

neukicks.. sorry didnt catch your name, but it was cool finally meating "MR.AM90" himself...
laugh.gif

HEAT.. good seein ya again...

Jason#1 aka dimes...good to meatcha

MyT..good to meatcha as well ... what up w/ the IP5 hookup...
laugh.gif

Ramz good to meatcha

and to everyoneone else as well...

I was the one w/ the "202" NikeAir fitted.

Originally Posted by egaroc1

ma dukes just came up from NY to visit me for the cherry blossom festival......

might not make it.

Still came throught w/ mom dukes
pimp.gif

Shot outs:

EYES, DK always a pleasure chillin w/ u bamas. First time I had a cheesesteak from Pats in Philly!
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
Jont was on point. I will have to try Genos next time,

Dev aka Mr. Bullhorn.. aka Operator of Big Shirley.. .. always good to chill w/u fam..

Ian.. Can't say nice to finally put a face to a screen name cuz I already knew who you was
laugh.gif
but its was cool meating you.

neukicks.. sorry didnt catch your name, but it was cool finally meating "MR.AM90" himself...
laugh.gif

HEAT.. good seein ya again...

Jason#1 aka dimes...good to meatcha

MyT..good to meatcha as well ... what up w/ the IP5 hookup...
laugh.gif

Ramz good to meatcha

and to everyoneone else as well...

I was the one w/ the "202" NikeAir fitted.

For all who failed to attend this is what it looked liked @ the end of the night :

roll.gif

Being that "Alice in Wonderland" is my Fav Disney Cartoon I've always loved the set up @ the MH

Special Shot Out to the man responsible for setting this up...mhtcjt37
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom