Official / Meetup / Mad Hatter D.C. / April 9th / 6 pm until / BE THERE!

Originally Posted by jluvinjs

Good to meet folks...props Madhatter for the space & Kev for the hardwork in putting it all together...
I take no credit -- besides playing "point/accountability man" and "debo/damon" when I got there.

All credit goes to mhtcjt37 and *insert whatever screen name here* bka Devin for initially getting it going and continuing it.

I ain't know you were a member, I thought you were just Nick's peoples! 
roll.gif

Hopefully we can get upstairs next time again.

What y'all feel about a Saturday in June?

Good to meet folks...props Madhatter for the space & Kev for the hardwork in putting it all together...
I take no credit -- besides playing "point/accountability man" and "debo/damon" when I got there.

All credit goes to mhtcjt37 and *insert whatever screen name here* bka Devin for initially getting it going and continuing it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Boomhower comment, "High dollar cardigan"
roll.gif
roll.gif
I missed that.  I ain't even know 757 dudes were there -- cause I show had some direct words/maybe it was a misunderstanding convo for "T11Time" from a past selling thead.

Maybe next time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Boomhower comment, "High dollar cardigan"
roll.gif
roll.gif
I missed that.  I ain't even know 757 dudes were there -- cause I show had some direct words/maybe it was a misunderstanding convo for "T11Time" from a past selling thead.

Maybe next time. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

roll.gif

That was the dude who PMed me I told you about...
laugh.gif

Scooped him up like %^&* it... Why not...

No problem Coop... you was right up the street...

Sooner better than later though...

We can start planning for june now....

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

roll.gif

That was the dude who PMed me I told you about...
laugh.gif

Scooped him up like %^&* it... Why not...

No problem Coop... you was right up the street...

Sooner better than later though...

We can start planning for june now....

Maybe next time. 
laugh.gif

i was there the whole night, what was the "misunderstanding"

Maybe next time. 
laugh.gif

i was there the whole night, what was the "misunderstanding"

^
XIs... few weeks back... Had me on my Jay from "Streets Is Talking" the way I was left hanging...

"I know when you're scheme'in.../
I feel when you plottin'.../
I got.../
Mental vision.../
Intuition..."

laugh.gif

Just wanted to make sure it was what it seemed like it was on my end, face to face.  Stuff gets twisted and can be easily assumed in text/internet, and I've learned not many sellers/traders carry things the way I do on some Holy Art Thou... So ain't nothing personal...

^
XIs... few weeks back... Had me on my Jay from "Streets Is Talking" the way I was left hanging...

"I know when you're scheme'in.../
I feel when you plottin'.../
I got.../
Mental vision.../
Intuition..."

laugh.gif

Just wanted to make sure it was what it seemed like it was on my end, face to face.  Stuff gets twisted and can be easily assumed in text/internet, and I've learned not many sellers/traders carry things the way I do on some Holy Art Thou... So ain't nothing personal...

well on my end im rarely on Here hence the email me portion in the ad and the delay in response but i did respond back i pride myself on responding back to everyone whether an items sold or not my apologies for this run on sentence and  for any confusion 

well on my end im rarely on Here hence the email me portion in the ad and the delay in response but i did respond back i pride myself on responding back to everyone whether an items sold or not my apologies for this run on sentence and  for any confusion 

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

If we all would have made it to patty boom booms as planned that $#!^ would have been epic for real...

Next time we need to have a plan for the late night.... Stadium or some other bar or something....

Whole time when harm kept sayin lets go to the bar I thought he really meant a bar... my man was talkin bout the liquor store tho...
30t6p3b.gif

You can catch me at Pattys' chillin w/ my fellow "Rastamen", My Big bro Djs there almost every weeked, "Sellassie Sound"
My home girl Ambia is like part owner
And my lil bro "King David" performs there from time to time as well.

If we all would have made it to patty boom booms as planned that $#!^ would have been epic for real...

Next time we need to have a plan for the late night.... Stadium or some other bar or something....

Whole time when harm kept sayin lets go to the bar I thought he really meant a bar... my man was talkin bout the liquor store tho...
30t6p3b.gif

You can catch me at Pattys' chillin w/ my fellow "Rastamen", My Big bro Djs there almost every weeked, "Sellassie Sound"

Originally Posted by jahsondc

30t6p3b.gif

I'm suprised you haven't seen me in there before...

My man is knows the dude who works the door...

I used to stay in that joint...

I dont remeber who you are from the mad hatter tho... So IDK if I've seen you there before or not...

Originally Posted by jahsondc

30t6p3b.gif

I dont remeber who you are from the mad hatter tho... So IDK if I've seen you there before or not...

jahsondc wrote:

YoUNg bR3aD wrote:

30t6p3b.gif

Curly haired Latino w/ "202" Nike Air fitted.

Back
Top Bottom