Official Memphis Grizzlies 2011-2012 Season Thread

Z-Bo steadily rounding into shape.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

did OJ call the Clippers a bunch of floppers in that post-game interview

Yea, that's what I heard
roll.gif

#!+%, he wasnt lyin if he did. That weakass floppin crap grinds my gears....We been kickin *$$ lately. Everyone puttin in work.

When is tony expected back?

Pause............any pics of his face, being that its lacerated?
I know he left a good blood puddle on the court.
he must have needed stiches.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

When is tony expected back?

Pause............any pics of his face, being that its lacerated?
I know he left a good blood puddle on the court.
he must have needed stiches.

He tweeted pics after the game, but he deleted them after a few days. 
Cut was deep as hell. Delonte West was posing next to him while he was getting the stitches 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Someone finally went for 30.

Juice, Rudy and ZBO closed the game out tonight. It feels good to have 3 guys capable of knocking down the big shot.

Rudy had 32. ZBO with 17 and 9. OJ had 15 I believe.

They looked good out there, but had some defensive lapses similar to the LAC game. You can tell they miss TA out there in those 4th quarters as a game changer. I heard he got his stitches out today, so I'm hoping he plays tomorrow.

Rudy had probably his best offensive game of the season. ZBO was looking very confident out there. OJ hit so big shots as well. Marc got torched by Gortat and got in foul trouble. Cunningham had one hell of a game too. I think he scored 6 or 8 points in the final quarter.

HANDLING BIZZ 
pimp.gif

NOW GOTTA GO TO SAN ANTONIO AND PUT A SPANKING ON THEM AND BYPASS THE CLIPS' FOR 4TH. DAMN YOU OKC FOR LOSING TONIGHT TO THEM.

No loss is ok, but I'm fine with it. I'll rather lose this one than to drop one against a sub .500 team. It wasn't likely that we finished the season on a big winning streak anyways.

Let's just take care of business Saturday.

Pulled out that W!
Mayo on fire 4th quarter.

He been on his #!+@ lately, hopefully he can carry this hot streak into the 4th quarter!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom